Big Lazer PFA

skoaleric

Went to clay bank everyone kept talking about to catfish. Fished 4 hours with my son. Used worms, livers, and stink bait. Not the first bite.

Josh B

Took my boat one time and fished for 2 days. Fished for bass using soft plastics and pulled minnows on floats behind the boat. Anchored and used some cut bait by the CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored. No fish. Ive seen 1 bass and 1 nice cat caught but thats it. Its a good looking lake but I guess it gets a lot of pressure.

skoaleric

Took the boat this morning. Caught 4 bass...1-12", 2-13", and 1-15".
The small ones weighed more than the big one. Nobody else had any luck that I know of.

61BelAir

It's easy to write off a place after a few bad trips, but keep in mind the time of year you're there and stuff like that.
There's been times I've fished the same water 2 days in a row and had an awesome day followed by a one fish day or even got skunked in what seemed like the same conditions.

GA BASS ODYSSEY

It's deep summer. Just too darn hot. River fishing is better if there is current and lakes very early and very late in the day. Some lakes just shut down and the fish feed at night.

TBI

I've bass fished Big Lazer in the past and caught a few but it's not somewhere you're going to go and fill the boat. It's a beautiful place though.