Cherokee co. rut????

superman1275

anybody seeing any rutting activity in Cherokee co.??? more specifically the canton area.....

mjc1909

Nope, Nothing. I shot a six in marble hill with no signs of rut. Arent you from Summerville?

Goddard

I saw a small 4 point chasing a doe and grunting about 2 and a half weeks ago behind my house. Should be in full swing soon.

jimmyhoffa

I saw a big buck chasing a doe across hwy 20 near alatoona wma/cobbs legion on saturday night.....Right there at the Bartow/Cherokee Line...Nice buck!

superman1275

Nope, Nothing. I shot a six in marble hill with no signs of rut. Arent you from Summerville?

im from trion but i live im cumming n i got i piece of land i hunt in cherokee

Hardwood

seen several small bucks cruisin and chasin a little. Another week and a real good cold front will have em ready I think.

bowandgun

Shot an 8 pt first of Oct, not seen anymore big deer lately. Did see a nice one at night on side of road in North Cherokee.

hunter 84

My son shot a nice 8pt oct.25 neck was swollen and hocks were dark we were at altoona wma.He was with 3 others so im really not sure .I shot a doe the week before that she was with 3 others two were young and the day my son shot the 8pt i saw one of the small does and she was by her self so i think its starting the next two weeks ought to be on fire,good luck to everyone.

mjc1909

My son shot a nice 8pt oct.25 neck was swollen and hocks were dark we were at altoona wma.He was with 3 others so im really not sure .I shot a doe the week before that she was with 3 others two were young and the day my son shot the 8pt i saw one of the small does and she was by her self so i think its starting the next two weeks ought to be on fire,good luck to everyone.

What part of altoona if u dont mind me asking? Is it close to cobbs legion or stamp creek?

Disciple1st

I shot a buck 2 weeks ago he was chasen a doe around. Been seeing rubs and scrapes for two weeks+....

Taporsnap77

2 other big bucks a 150 class 8 pt and a 13pt that grossed 134 came out of cherokkee this wk too few miles before bartow