I didn't know this about homeopathy

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I am a nut, but I believe the body if properly supplied with nutrients, can overcome most of what is troubling you.
First you get the warning sign from the body, then you have two options. One is to use homeopathy remedies to assist in the bodies natural process to heal itself and change the habit that caused the problem.

Or the second option. The body gives you a warning such as heartburn as an example that your choice of food is troubling the stomach. You decide that you would rather eat Prilosec because you lack the disapline to alter your ways like a spoiled baby and soon you have ruined the lining of your stomach where you need modern cures for the rest of your life.

You get the warnings every single time on lifestyle problems that cause the need for modern medicine, we are just spoiled little babies who started life by sucking the pacifier an extra two years and can't seem to listen to our warning systems.

The same spoiled babies will also fall hard for the snake oil because anything is better then sucking it up and taking responsibility.

I agree with most of that. I also believe that a lot of natural remedies work better than chemical ones.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Sinclair and NOYDB, which one of you is in the best health between the two of you?

sinclair1

Sinclair and NOYDB, which one of you is in the best health between the two of you?

I am prescription free and in good health. Don't know about him except he's about 10 years older and has read about 500000 more articles on google :bounce:

We are about to walk our daily miles now.

NOYDB

BANNED

HE is in the best health.

I am dieing, have been since I was born. Would have gone sooner but I had articles to read. My health has nothing to do with the facts. 2+2=4 if I have a cold or not.

sinclair1

HE is in the best health.

I am dieing, have been since I was born. Would have gone sooner but I had articles to read. My health has nothing to do with the facts. 2+2=4 if I have a cold or not.

I will die first. I live on a quality program, not quantity. I still have sky dives and other stuff to do. Just turned 50 in better shape than I was at 40

My brother was a "we all die one day" he just decided to drink beer and eat pizza and go at 49. :huh:

NOYDB

BANNED
I will die first. I live on a quality program, not quantity. I still have sky dives and other stuff to do. Just turned 50 in better shape than I was at 40

My brother was a "we all die one day" he just decided to drink beer and eat pizza and go at 49. :huh:

I'm now 62. I may beat you to the finish line,
I had a head start.

I don't wish you or yours any ill will. Long fulfilling life to all and sundry.