What is it.. GA lachness

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
1 or 2 meters long? Well, which is it? 3.3 feet long or 6.6 feet long. Should be easy to tell the difference.

I call fake news. Unless of course it was killed and dragged ashore by a bigfoot riding a unicorn. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
1 or 2 meters long? Well, which is it? 3.3 feet long or 6.6 feet long. Should be easy to tell the difference.

I call fake news. Unless of course it was killed and dragged ashore by a bigfoot riding a unicorn. :bounce:

Wearing fins and a snorkel. :bounce:

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
shopped.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Now, you know that it is reputable, because everything that originates from The Sun is certainly legit. :bounce:

NOYDB

BANNED
Let's see a degree as a climate scientist or as a cryptozoologist? What to choose? It's tough for kids these days.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Official explanation is a decayed shark.

gunnurse

Nic went on a combo bear and deer hunt. Looks like someone here went on a combo beer and dare hunt.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Now, you know that it is reputable, because everything that originates from The Sun is certainly legit. :bounce:

probably more reliable than CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC and lots of print media

holton27596

I live near here. real photo, real news, they still are not sure what it is, but guessing at some kind of decayed animal. definitely interesting.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member