Useles billy stolt bo$$'s racing chickens and want #817$ ransom

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
yall keep working up these get togethers, aint nerry a juan of them within 4 hours of me

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
home from ballpark game 1. We whipped them. Poot made some plays at second, and I am the pitcher so we're having the most fun ever.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
trying not count my racin chickens fore they hatch, but the ball team is looking sharp

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Evening guys. I'm out. Got to be in Monroe early tomorrow

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I stepped out for a bit. The jones's are in Weston, off 280/520? hwy 41. its a straight shot fur me, 515,575,75,85,185 then east on 280/520 and then on 41. pretty easy peasy

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tell me more about said book.

Jes, growing up in South Georgia in the 50's, the turpentine camps always fascinated me. I spent some tine talking with the Blacks that worked them and the conditions of those camps, cut into the side of a thousand acres of pine, and how there life went. It was always a story I wanted to write down, it had about as much chance of getting published, as I do flying a jet Airplane, but I just wanted to capture some memories of the times, back then,

Pig Predator

I'm not a member, I'm a guest. Like a permanent guest I guess. I do a good bit of pig pewin and help on the camp and farm whenever needed.

Pig Predator

Most the members just go and work on their spots and keep up their own stuff. I help every one. I guess you could say that I'm the camp/farm helper.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm not a member, I'm a guest. Like a permanent guest I guess. I do a good bit of pig pewin and help on the camp and farm whenever needed.

Hang around a little longer PP and we will make you a full fledged member.

Pig Predator

Jes, growing up in South Georgia in the 50's, the turpentine camps always fascinated me. I spent some tine talking with the Blacks that worked them and the conditions of those camps, cut into the side of a thousand acres of pine, and how there life went. It was always a story I wanted to write down, it had about as much chance of getting published, as I do flying a jet Airplane, but I just wanted to capture some memories of the times, back then,

That's neat BO$$. I would be afraid of writing a couple pages and bump the wrong button for it all to be erased. I would have to use a type writer...

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
hey pp

welcome to the ride. Keeping up is like drinking from a firehose. At times it comes full bore.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning Billys

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Mornin'

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Off to it agin

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Morning, seems like Sinclair has questions about Billy