Tom teasers quick sack

fountain

I like it. I've used one the past 2 seasons now. I have everything in it that I had in my tatr 2 vest. It's easy to carry and not nearly as hot as a vest

Esau

I've got one and use it instead of a vest. I like it. I have wanted to cut back on the stuff I carry. It has worked just fine.

nick_o_demus

I use one now. Much lighter than a vest and can access things a lot easier. Some of my larger pot calls can be a pain to get in and out of the pockets and I've had some trouble with the bag falling over and loose items spilling if I'm hunting uneven terrain. However, I sit in a alpz outdoors turkey chair so I've made a habit of getting comfortable and sitting the bag open in my lap for access.

hoytslanger87

Got one last year and love it. On damp mornings it’s nice to open it up and have a dry place to set down expensive calls when not calling.

Swamprat

Swamprat
If I get lazy or is super warm a ThermaCell hanging off a belt loop, mouth call in shirt pocket and a 30 year old Lynch Jet slate in a side pant pocket.

Gloves, headnet, and a bottle of water in other side pocket. Grab a shotgun and go.

deast1988

I got one that Tommy gave me at church. Before they hit store shelves. I use it as my run An gun set up. It's light nimble easy access very mobile An set up nicely to carry the essentials.