*2nd Half of 2010 told through fishing pictures*

Cletus T.

OK.....here's the second half of 2010 told through fishing pictures, set again to some heavy picking!

Hope yall like it and I hope your 2011 is downright awesome!

Cletus

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1S8oCNgL-LU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1S8oCNgL-LU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Chris S.

'Nuther good one....enjoyed it.

wharfrat

kids catching, super flukes, toads, and zep in the background....good stuff!!

Cletus T.

Thanks folks.....let the good times roll!!!!

That Zep is hard to beat!

Steve78

That pic of you and Hunter Jack at 1:00 is priceless!! Then of you and Presley at 1:20-1:30!Great job Cletus!

jsimages

wow. big bass, smiling kids fishing with their parents, excellent show cletus. thanks for showing us this. by the way the zepplin was very heavy but matched the pics perfect. thanks and god bless

Cletus T.

thanks for the replies and the views folks.....I'm a very blessed man for sure!!!

ranger370

Another great one Cletus,,those of you,Hunter,and Presley are wonderful. Enjoy them when they are young. They will be grown before you know it... Thanks man for the memories

Lanier Jim

Pretty good Cletus...but you have to edit out the part with the dude wearing the Texas hat! You're in Dawg country! :)

LJ

Cletus T.

That's my boy Benitto and even though this is DAWG country he can come and hang out by my fire pit anytime!

Thanks for watching and taking the time to comment!

Gut_Pile

Awesome videos Cletus. Enjoyed video 1 and 2. Hope you and your family has a very happy new year!

Chris H.

Sounds like "Pickin On" Zeplin. I own several of the "pickin On" cd's and they are fantastic. Pickin On Wilco is my favorite.

Cletus T.

You nailed it Chris H…..it actually comes from a burned CD that I’ve had since college at UGA but it has all kinds of pickin on it and this song was “All of My Love” from Zeppelin. I’ve never heard the Wilco one but I’m a big fan of Wilco so I’ll have to search that one out.

Thanks for watching folks and taking the time to comment!

killabeez321

nice slide show brother! did you catch a peacock bass this year!?!? and I'm sure i missed something earlier in the year but whats the deal with the highlighter? just had to ask that one.....wish you the best in 2011 sir keep up the great posts and tight lines

Cletus T.

No-sir I did not catch a peacock this year though I hope to one day soon. The highlighter is a crazy fishing contest I had with a friend and he bet me that he could outfish me with a topwater highlighter and all he threw was that and all I threw was a fluke and sadly.....he did beat me!!! I did a write up on here...I think it was back in June I do believe.

It was crazy......thanks for watching my friend and for the kind words!