Picture ?

chad smith

I also am having trouble posting pics on PMs, I tried what sulton said but still can't figure it out!

I just add it to a site like photo bucket and then add the image code into the pm.

I also am having trouble posting pics on PMs, I tried what sulton said but still can't figure it out!

The picture has to be on a photo hosting site (Photobucket, Picasa). You can't upload a picture directly from your computer to the PM, like you can do with a post to the forum.

You can either copy the link (like S of S says) and copy to the PM. or use the photo icon (same one as above) and put the link in there, and the photo will open within the PM.

Place cursor on picture, right click, use "copy image location" -- not "copy link location" -- then use the photograph icon,
insertimage.gif
and paste the info into that.

Lawnmowerman

think I'll try the copy n paste,, me and photobucket don't get along,, i tried to set up an account there a bit back, and something didnt jive,,

chad smith

I use photo bucket and use the HTTP box but when I past the photo all it does is come up all the #s instead of the picture itself:huh: