Bear Creek Swimbait Video

Torqeedo

Yargo is the worst lake by far we fish. No skill needed if there aint no fish :rofl:

True that!!!!

If king Randal wants to impress.... Hit some bass on yargo.... That would make short arms grow and BC stay open til 9pm (not gonna happen). Yargo blows

My mom lives near yargo and she even hates on the place :)

Joel

Dawg,
I think the skill he's talking about is catching a fish on one of those baits without it falling apart!::ke:

Bugpac

Dawg,
I think the skill he's talking about is catching a fish on one of those baits without it falling apart!::ke:

Or maybe it was that 16lb sack that whooped him for 550.00.. Actually yak is right Yargo sux no one should go there and they certainly shouldn't have tourneys there.

Steve78

Or maybe it was that 16lb sack that whooped him for 550.00.. Actually yak is right Yargo sux no one should go there and they certainly shouldn't have tourneys there.

Wasnt that just the 2nd day weight alone??

Shane B.

!!!!!!!!!!

I can't speak to Yargo, cause I have never seen the lake but I will say this IMHO, Day in and day out for quality and numbers Juliette stands alone above even the mighty Varner!!!! You know what else it doesn't cost ten dollars to park and there is always three or four different patterns working not to mention that you can fish 40 + boats on it and not be crowded! Heated bathrooms and actually has lights at the ramp!All for 3 .00 a day!

DAWG1419

Your right I'm so upset with the loss that's why I quit :cry: No wait you quit that's right. I can't hardly sleep at night make it stop:rofl: to funny and I think me and my partner won the points championship that season also so we might not of won the battle but instead won the war. Come join us any time bug and we will see who can fish more that one lake. Or just stay on the porch

Last edited:

Bugpac

Your right I'm so upset with the loss that's why I quit :cry: No wait you quit that's right. I can't hardly sleep at night make it stop:rofl: to funny and I think me and my partner won the points championship that season also so we might not of won the battle but instead won the war. Come join us any time bug and we will see who can fish more that one lake. Or just stay on the porch

To much drama, I hate seeing grown men cry when they loose.

HAWGHUNNA

That rod is a Loomis 966 Backbounce rod I got last week for $138 dollars from Tackle Warehouse. Can't beat it at that price.

I just caught a few fish and posted it because there were people that wanted to see how I was doing it. If I am up at Bear Creek by myself I don't mind showing anybody how to find spots and fish them.

This is truly a very educational post for those of us that may be considering some swim bait tactics. Thanks for taking the time to share this information, Randall.

I can't speak to Yargo, cause I have never seen the lake but I will say this IMHO, Day in and day out for quality and numbers Juliette stands alone above even the mighty Varner!!!! You know what else it doesn't cost ten dollars to park and there is always three or four different patterns working not to mention that you can fish 40 + boats on it and not be crowded! Heated bathrooms and actually has lights at the ramp!All for 3 .00 a day!

You preach on brother.