Anyone with Minn Kota Ulterra reviews/feedbacks

Just wondering if anyone on here has been using the Ulterra since it's been out and what your review or feedback on it is. I'm also looking at the Motor Guide Xi5 since it'll integrate well with my Lowrance Touches. But that whole idea of auto deploy and stow looks so awesome on the Ulterra. Thanks ahead.

lcookie

Worth every penny!

recrunner

Used it twice, it stowed with prop 90 degrees out, will not deploy. Had to remove from boat and ship it to minn Kota. Not too happy. Will see what minn Kota does next.

Bugpac

wait another season to buy... first release always sucks.

Worley

More

They should be good to go, just like most of the items they produce. This would actually be the 2nd go around for this project, I had one of the original designa years ago.

Eugene Stinson

Used it twice, it stowed with prop 90 degrees out, will not deploy. Had to remove from boat and ship it to minn Kota. Not too happy. Will see what minn Kota does next.
Did it go out recently or was it when they were having trouble with a bunch of them several months ago.
I guess I should be asking before or after the recall.
I have one on backorder and they keep pushing the date back at Tackle warehouse. I am starting to get a little upset about it to.

recrunner

My girlfriend somehow found one at cabelas two weeks ago, I was going to go with the terrova model since they were all on back order, but why not go with auto deploy. It was shipped to cabelas April 15, 2015. So I am thinking post recall. I will be talking to minn Kota Monday to find out how long it will take to fix and if this was a recall problem.