David Halloran calls

hhcryan

I ordered two calls from his website a week ago and haven’t gotten any confirmation of my order. Didn’t know if anyone on here has ordered from his website before.

deast1988

Lots of shows going, fixing to go. I've ordered some calls that took months (13) to Recieve. My two halloran pots came from Midwest turkey call supply. I met him An ran a few pots at turkeyrama a few years ago. Nice guy great company. Give them a call

Melvin4730

I bought a couple short boxes from him last year. They are great sounding calls. I think you’ll be happy once you receive your order.

TomC

Very good calls and hopefully they will arrive soon!!! I tagged out last year using his Crystal Mistress!!

Gamblinman

This time of year, it'll take a while. I wouldn't look for any communication until after the NWTF convention.

QuackAttack101

No calls no reply yet smh

Message him on facebook. He's a good guy and definitely doesn't try to pull a fast one on people. I messaged him on facebook last week and he told me the turn around time was about 2 weeks right now. Maybe your order got lost in cyber space somewhere. I can assure you that he'll get it squared away if you message him.

Mudfeather

I love his calls but my brother ordered a bunch of his stuff last year and it took a while to get it.

whitetailfreak

One of the few that I'd buy a call from without hearing first. I've always received my calls from 2 wks- 1 month.

fountain

If you already have one of his calls, or look on his website, you will see his number there. Call and leave a message and I'm sure he will get back with you soon. An email would suffice as well.

He has some new calls coming out now that should be some great calls as well. He has a new green slate, some new ebony box call combos and a new version of the metal mouth. David is always one on the lost to buy from yearly when it comes to picking up and add g new calls to the collection

hhcryan

Sent him a Facebook message a week ago and an email. Will try and give him a call tomorrow. I’m not in that big a hurry to get the calls Im just trying to make sure he received my order.