Moon's cooking squealers in the bayou Driveler #243

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Geeeeeeeeeeeeze, Tate brought over some of the prettiest/biggest ribs I've ever seen. He wants my dranking self to smoke 'em...

Told him Dawn was doing da skrimp and grits, he said, "well the ribs will go good with that...

Jump own it, Hoss! :bounce: :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The hawg was in my neph's back 30 when he shot him. When he realized what had happened, he walked up the dirt road to apologize to the neighbor. Neighbor said, that(quoted the breed) pig was meaner than Satin. It's ok bub. Neph did give him his hawg back. Deader than dirt. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Jump own it, Hoss! :bounce: :bounce:

I'm da MAN !!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Been there........................
Uncle Chris, I think I just killed my neighbors pet pig. Standing proudly beside a hung up 560 lbs. red hawg. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good eating ain't it , got half of it on the smoker, other on the stove slow cooking with a stick 'o butter !!

Slicing up onions, sausage etc for Dawn's Skrimp n grits..

Oh Laaaaaaaaawd I just know I'm gonna mess sumpin up...

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'm da MAN !!! :rofl:

Good eating ain't it , got half of it on the smoker, other on the stove slow cooking with a stick 'o butter !!

Slicing up onions, sausage etc for Dawn's Skrimp n grits..

Oh Laaaaaaaaawd I just know I'm gonna mess sumpin up...

You aint GON mess up. That butt we ate at Tate's that you cooked sho was good ta deff. :cool::cool:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ooops, took a 3 hour nap. :banana:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
She’s done, Evenin Wy.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
After talking to Quack, he shoulda took a nap. :bounce:

H22 watching this STUPID racing, I wish I could like it. I tried. Juss aint GON happen. facepalm:

I used to like it years ago. When they went cookie cutter and took the outlaw out of it, I lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.