Any old, OLD wrasslin fans?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Saw this on FB this morning if you guys need any ideas for that special someone.

Attachments

• 42730584-A2F6-43F3-897E-04FAD1B26FD8.jpg
    42730584-A2F6-43F3-897E-04FAD1B26FD8.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 108

ryork

Now I know what to get the Mrs. for Valentines........

I swear ol Wildfire is looking in better shape than when he was wrasslin.

Yep, I don't think anyone could ever accuse Tommy of steroid abuse.

Duff

I swear ol Wildfire is looking in better shape than when he was wrasslin.

I saw him one Friday night around 11:30 at the 7-11 in Dahlonega. He pulled up in a 72’ Cadillac with 2 guys and 3 wimmens. They had just finished a “show” as he called it. He bought a case of Busch then jumped in his car and hauled butt.

PappyHoel

pete56

big boss man was from Paulding county . He passed away
a few years ago. The Armstrongs are from Marietta real last name is James .

Capt Quirk

big boss man was from Paulding county . He passed away
a few years ago. The Armstrongs are from Marietta real last name is James .

Ol' Bullet Bob and Brad were quite the wrestlers. It was a shame, what they finally did to Brad. The Red Rooster... That was as bad as Polka Dot Dusty Rhodes. And, speaking of Dusty, the WWE is having the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team tournament. And neither of his boys is in it. Cody went off to New Japan, which really is a better company. I haven't heard the phrase "Slobberknocker" since Dusty was doing color commentary.

TJay

Back in the '60's I was but a lad and my family lived in a suburb of Indianapolis. My mom was a receptionist for a company that leased heavy equipment and there was this wrestler named Dick the Bruiser that used to come in and visit with the owner. Somehow I overheard from my aunt I think that Mr. Bruiser had been flirting with my mom and they used to tease her a little about it. Shortly thereafter mom got pregnant and after that my little brother arrived. After my brother and I grew up we used to tease mom about little brother being a "little Bruiser". Normally it was hard to get a rise out of her but that would do it!

TJay

@TJay- That is too funny! I can only imagine the kidding and the jokes.

We used that story as self defense. We would be at some family function and she would start in on embarrassing stuff we did as kids so we would start in with the "little bruiser" story. Worked every time! She couldn't stand the guy so that helped. :bounce:

Knotmuch

We used that story as self defense. We would be at some family function and she would start in on embarrassing stuff we did as kids so we would start in with the "little bruiser" story. Worked every time! She couldn't stand the guy so that helped. :bounce:

Straight up Classic!!

Capt Quirk

My Dad used to wrestle back in the 50's or 60's when he was in the Air Force. The story goes something along the line, that Mom was always saying that it was totally fake. Big surprise. Dad decided to teach her, so he shows her how to apply a hammerlock. She tried it on him, and found out that stuff works. The kitchen took a little collateral damage.