Holster for LCP?

Wiskey_33

I don't have one, but I've seen people using the DeSantis Nemesis.

Bill Mc

I use a Uncle Mike's inside the pants pocket #3. Very concealable.

Bill Mc

Hmmmm, Uncle Mike, $11. They other, $50.

Wiskey_33

Not too sure about the LCP, but spending extra money on a nice holster has always been well worth it. I don't skimp on the holster, as that is what will make/break your CC experience.

Spending $100 + on a VM2 or similar has always been worth it to me, but I guess pocket carry is pocket carry.

jeffk14

Not too sure about the LCP, but spending extra money on a nice holster has always been well worth it. I don't skimp on the holster, as that is what will make/break your CC experience.

Spending $100 + on a VM2 or similar has always been worth it to me, but I guess pocket carry is pocket carry.

I agree on spending the extra in most cases, but like you said, pocket carry is just that. The Uncle Mike's holds the gun securely, covers the trigger and stays put when the gun is drawn. The only shortcoming I've noticed is that it could stand to do a little bit better job of breaking up the outline of the gun. It tends to let the gun "print" a bit with some pants.

Wiskey_33

I agree on spending the extra in most cases, but like you said, pocket carry is just that. The Uncle Mike's holds the gun securely, covers the trigger and stays put when the gun is drawn. The only shortcoming I've noticed is that it could stand to do a little bit better job of breaking up the outline of the gun. It tends to let the gun "print" a bit with some pants.

That's why I've never been a fan of pocket carry. I've never owned a small auto like the LCP or P3AT, but all the pocket holsters I've ever seen/used for an Airweight look like you're happy.

robertyb

I will use this one if my LCP ever comes in. Got it off ebay for about $35.00 shipped.

Attachments

• LCP Holster.jpg
    LCP Holster.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 139

georgiaboy

Uncle Mikes #2, but my buddy LOVES his Nemesis.

I far prefer the clip to a holster on my P3AT. I clip it on my strong side and no one has noticed it. You can pocket carry with it too and it looks like a knife in your pocket.

jeffk14

robertyb, that Gun Glove looks like the ticket for breaking up the outline of the pistol. Does it fit well in a right front pocket?

robertyb

robertyb, that Gun Glove looks like the ticket for breaking up the outline of the pistol. Does it fit well in a right front pocket?

Yep, fits front and back pocket on my jeans just fine. Very well made also. You can remove the back also for front pocket carry.

UGAGRAD04

Banned
I carry mine in a DeSantis Nemesis, I love it. It stays in your pocket why you draw the pistol, doesn't print, and is a quality made product.