Update, Update, Update!!! This Ugly Thing Called Cancer Had Reared Its Head Again !!!

Horns

Sorry to hear this news. Prayers for healing for your lady. Be her strength in her time of need.

egomaniac247

Hang tough buddy and just abide in the fact that there is something bigger in this life than what we can see and touch.

Love sent and prayers.

carver

Mike you and Teresa have my prayer

Head East

I am sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers for you and your miss Teresa.

scottfrmga

Prayers For Mike and Teresa

Mike,
As always My thoughts and prayers go to Teresa for swift healing and remission and to you to have the strength to support her in her time of need. As always if you have a need I can fill let me know.
Scott

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Thank You all for your kind replies on behalf of my girlfriend and me. We both surely appreciate your continued Prayers.

Nugefan

Thank You all for your kind replies on behalf of my girlfriend and me. We both surely appreciate your continued Prayers.

safe travels as you go and see your lady this Christmas , give her a big hug from my neck of the woods and tell her she is still in my prayers ...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I hope that all of you will see the latest update on Teresa too and I hope that all of you will have a safe and wonderful 4th of July Holiday weekend as well. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

welderguy

Thankyou Lord

" I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth."

K80

That is great!

MudDucker

Staff member
Prayers lifted. I hate cancer!

georgia357

That is fantastic news Eagle Eye, thanks for the update. ::;

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sorry to hear this Eagle, my Prayers will go out for yall.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Praying that the new chemo works! Thanks for the update.

speedcop

Great news! Our prayers for her. Im proof positive that you can beat this stuff, God, chemo, and prayers 10 yrs and still going. Stay positive!