Harvest record?

kmaxwell3

So I received the email about reprinting my license from the DNR. I logged on to reprint my license but I do not see where there is a harvest record that can be printed with my license that I've already bought. I know we have to do it via phone call or on the website but I saw where it said you had to write it on Harvest record on your paper license also. Anybody out there have the same issue?

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I just renewed my licenses as well and it was a very confusing website with all the "new packages". I did not see a harvest record either but when i filled out the hip survey and renewed the sportsmans combo, the harvest log for deer and turkey was on there. Not sure what someone with a lifetime license or multi-year is supposed to do from what i saw.

35 Whelen

I have a lifetime license and had no problems printing my harvest record.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
So I received the email about reprinting my license from the DNR. I logged on to reprint my license but I do not see where there is a harvest record that can be printed with my license that I've already bought.

Georgiawildlife.com>Licenses/permits/passes

Click "Purchase Online"

Purchase/Reprint Licenses etc.

Fill in your birthdate and other identifier, log in, certify your profile information and at the next page scroll down to "License packages" and select "Deer/Turkey". You should be able to reprint your license from there along with the harvest record. The harvest record is now part of the license and prints on the same page as the license.

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
I just renewed my licenses as well and it was a very confusing website with all the "new packages". I did not see a harvest record either but when i filled out the hip survey and renewed the sportsmans combo, the harvest log for deer and turkey was on there. Not sure what someone with a lifetime license or multi-year is supposed to do from what i saw.
Didnt have a issue with my lifetime getting tags. When we log in it dosent give us choices of different stuff. But the tags are there and the hip permit