***Winter Dutch Oven Cookoff Head Count***

Will you be attending the Dutch Oven Cookoff ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
The extended forcast sez rain that Thursday.Maybe clear,windy and cold after that....?? Let's hope for continued warm and no rain or wind.
Dave,I'll call you tomorrow to see what th plan be.

Uncle Dave, it's JANUARY, what do you expect ???::ke::rofl:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Now Crackerdave is a weather man.facepalm:facepalm:
Rain isn't scheduled to be in until later on Sunday.

This is Saturday morning temps at 7am. I think we'll be just fine.

sfct.us_se.png

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Not every meal is in a Dutch oven, just the one where folks wanna earn an award.

I'm bringin my Akorn Grill/Smoker for the main cookin, along with an old coleman stove and my dutch oven.

I won't be competin as I gotta make sure these folks that do are on the up n up. You gotta watch ol' Ruttnbuck..:bounce:

Ruttmbutt brangs pre-cooked cubed steak and gravy and warms it up .... But dang if it ain't good !!!

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ruttmbutt brangs pre-cooked cubed steak and gravy and warms it up .... But dang if it ain't good !!!

I'm Doing something different this year..........Got a top secret recipe!::ke::bounce:

K80

The Terrell's plan to be there.

What do I need to bring for group stuff?

Lindseys Grandpa

Ok guys i hate it but i am out Friday due to work. I have a message into the Cracker or if he sees this. Dave if we can hook up between 11:30 and 2:00 Friday i will give you the slaw. We still gonna plan on coming over Sat unless weather is terrible .

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Ok guys i hate it but i am out Friday due to work. I have a message into the Cracker or if he sees this. Dave if we can hook up between 11:30 and 2:00 Friday i will give you the slaw. We still gonna plan on coming over Sat unless weather is terrible .
There are plenty of roofs on the property, don't let weather stop you. I'm not.

Lindseys Grandpa

i plan on being there Sat just cant make it Fri. I have 2 pop ups to if needed. This is wifes B-Day trip we usally go to Pigeon Forge.