Bad Boy Lemon Law?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
We have asked for a refund ever since the 5th day of owning it and demanded one for the past 3 months. They refuse to awknowledge that we don't want I fixed and we want a refund.

At this point you should lawyer up and don't take it to them. If they service it at the main shop they can say it's fixed now. Wife had to use Ford about 12 years ago for her Ford focus over a similar issue. She called a lawyer and won.

10 Ringer

As of now this is all the repairs that have been done by dealers and Manufacture(Not counting the off record things to get us out of the woods with). If this thing ain't a lemon I don't know what is.
Dealer Number 1. (original dealer we purchased it from)
A. February 2015
1.Dc-Dc Converter
B. Late June
1. replaced (2) steering arm brackets right and left front
Replaced (1) hub assembly right front
Replaced (1) strut with bearing assembly right front
Repalced (2)anti rattle brake pad springs right front
Replaced (1) CV axle right front
Dealer Number 2 April 1st- June 10th
Cv axle assembly
STRUT assembly, Front LH
Right Front Strut Assembly
Textron Specialized Vehicles (manufacture)
All 4 struts were replaced, this included all 4 brake rotors, and brake calipers as well.
All brake lines as well as the master cylinder were replaced, the brake system was filled and bled per specifications
The park brake was adjusted per factory specifications
The drive clutch and drive belt were replaced
The engine oil, oil filter and air filter were changed
The battery connections were all tightened to specification and batteries were cleaned properly.
The inspection board on the back of the unit was replaced.
There was fault in history that indicated a Main Contactor issue, the main solenoid was changed.
The motor wires were all tightened to factory specifications.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Are they doing anything about it or just fixing current issues?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
If your happy with that, then good deal, if not I would lawyer up or this is gonna be a long term deal with this thing.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Dood sale that thing !!! It's junk and always will be junk.

Sorry for your experience. The Ambush sucked me in too a couple of years ago. Absolutely the worst cart/UTV I have ever owned! My experience was very similar to yours. I finally bit the bullet and traded it at a dealership that sold them (kinda hard to admit they are junk if you are selling them!).

10 Ringer

UPDATE: After we took it to the factory, they still didn't get everything fixed. When going from forward to reverse in gas, it wants to continue going backward after changing it to forwards then it goes out of reverse and grinds gears then decides to go into forward. When using it in electric it just stops working if you try to turn around or go forward then backward. Me and a buddy went to go check trail cams and turned around in a food plot and we had to turn the key on and off for 5 or 10 minutes till it ever decided to work. Late November, my dad was driving it along one of our firebreak roads and as he started to go down a slight hill the brakes failed and he couldn't steer it either. He centered about a 6" tree and the whole front end is messed up now. It left a nasty bruise on his leg as well as a pretty bad cut on his leg when he crashed.

KDarsey

fer shore Id have a lawyer on it now. Thing ain't safe or dependable. When it starts hurtin' you it is time to lawyer up big.
Never heard anything but the same story you are telling about these things anyhow. Junk.

10 Ringer

fer shore Id have a lawyer on it now. Thing ain't safe or dependable. When it starts hurtin' you it is time to lawyer up big.
Never heard anything but the same story you are telling about these things anyhow. Junk.
We already have gotten one, but the legal process is long and complicated. First we have to send a professional letter to the dealer and manufacture, then find an expert witness to analyze the buggy and testify in court that the buggy's brakes did fail and this caused my dad to wreck into a tree.

cowhornedspike

I'd quit posting about this or maybe even delete this whole thread since you are going forward with this as a legal issue. JMHO

Gaswamp

wonder if tenringer ever got if taken care of