UGA to pay out $3.7 million in non conference play in 2018

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I'm not sure on this yet, but it must be said. The ban time will not count towards your avatar time

What ya say now?

We shut out App State until we put our scrub's in.....

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Daily Vols suck!

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Sorry, I skipped to the answer of my question instead of all of that Vol babbling and excuse making.

Ok, what do you want to wager on that? Which means the Vols will need 10 wins and that hasn't happened in over a decade. I'll take my chances.

Avatar bet from the day the season ends (day after the National Championship game) until the following season begins (1st game of the year)? You pick mine if you win and I pick your's if I win.

Let's see how far you are willing to stick your neck out on the Vols..... :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

I'll take it, but add a 90 day ban?

Well, you know I'm in for that too... The only catch is I get to pick when your 90 ban starts considering you are a forum drifter and I'm here everyday.. Mine can start after the National Championship game.

I'm not sure on this yet, but it must be said. The ban time will not count towards your avatar time

So, since you took the Avatar bet, are you still wanting to bet on the 90day suspension? You said you had to think about it.. :pop::pop::pop:

Vols can only lose a couple more before that 10 game winning season is thrown out the window..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I love it when people bump old threads where people were talking trash.:pop:

Browning Slayer

So, since you took the Avatar bet, are you still wanting to bet on the 90day suspension? You said you had to think about it.. :pop::pop::pop:

Vols can only lose a couple more before that 10 game winning season is thrown out the window..

Waiting Bucky.... :pop::pop::pop:

Browning Slayer

And I'm very active here during pigskin season

Define "very active"...

Logging in every 3 to 4 days?

I wonder how long it will take you after last night's game..