North Ga. club looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1500 acre club in Dawson/Lumpkin Counties. QDM Managed year around. Food plots, Stands, Camping area. Deer, Bear, Turkey. $700.00 per year.

muzzystrut

Interested...how many members, and whats the nearest town?...any links of the land to look at...I live in roswell and wanted to find some land closer.

NeetDawg

Cowboy Newt.. My 12 year old son and I are looking for somewhere to bow hunt this year.. How many members do y'all have? Where in Dawson are you located...

Interested...how many members, and whats the nearest town?...any links of the land to look at...I live in roswell and wanted to find some land closer.
It is in between Dawsonville and Dahlonega. About 12 miles to each. We are close to Amicalola Falls. We have 20 members now and will allow 30 however you never see but just a handful of hunters at any one time.

Cowboy Newt.. My 12 year old son and I are looking for somewhere to bow hunt this year.. How many members do y'all have? Where in Dawson are you located...

We are in between Dawsonville, Dahlonega and Amicalola Falls. We will allow up to 30 members. It is very good property for Deer Bear and Turkey. Mountainous but with a good road system. It is leased from timber company. Will be glad to show the property anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.