Photobucket

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I have often used Photobucket to post pics here. PB has discontinued free 3rd party hosting. So, won't be using them anymore. If you use PB be aware your pics posted here, in the past, may disappear. I have switched to Shutterfly.

ky55

Yeah all my stuff was on PB, so it will all disappear.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Never have used it, but thanks for the heads up.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I noticed that. I like to go back about 200 pages sometimes and look at old stuff. Lots of pics gone.:(

99Tarbox

That sucks! Over to shutterfly! I used to host my own server just for this type of stuff! (in case anyone is interested in old military pics, http://www.99tarbox.com/)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Pointpuller

Ive signed in to shutterfly and can see my pics from my account but how do I post pics? Ive tried twice but all I'm posting is the link to the pic. How do I get the pics to post?
Thanks for the help. Sure miss sharing the food pics.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Ive signed in to shutterfly and can see my pics from my account but how do I post pics? Ive tried twice but all I'm posting is the link to the pic. How do I get the pics to post?
Thanks for the help. Sure miss sharing the food pics.

I logged into my Shutterfly account to check for you, and I see no option to embed pics on a forum. If you are interested in trying something else, look at my thread here. http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=900640

Or have a look at imgur.com

As with any free service, the two mentioned above can end up changing their TOS, or even shutting down. They have both been around for a few years, though.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Easiest way to post pics from Shutterfly for me is right click on the pic there and click on copy pic location. Then start a post here and click on the little icon up at top that looks like a pic of mountain and moon. Then paste the copied location in the box.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot get shutterfly to work to embed pics. Flickr and Imgur both work for me.

Pointpuller

Thanks hillbilly. No luck trying others suggestions so I guess Im gonna delete my shutter fly account and try Flickr.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
This pic is from my Shutterfly account. Pretty simple to me.:huh:
enhance

Pointpuller

Im out of the game. Pay......When I right click on my pic there is no option for "copy pic location"?? Im on my wifes Apple machine so maybe that is the problem?

Bream Pole

Which is easier to understand and do Flickr or Imgur. I also couldn't get Shutterfly to work. I need something very very simple as I am tech challenged.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I have no idea about how to do things from Apple devices. I use Android phones and Windows computers.

BTW just found MediaFire thanks to PopPop. It is easy to us as well.
This one is my pic from there.

8tii529d8d73h57zg.jpg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
On both MediaFire and Shutterfly you must double click on the file then right click on the pic then copy the location or url to your clipboard. Then paste that in the box that forms when you click on the mountain and moon icon..