rut for Deer putnam county ?

king george

Hunt hard from start to finish! And even harder in NOVEMBER. If you get a min to get in the woods, GO! It only takes a second for your season to turn around, don't miss him. The deer above, we would only get 2 or 3 pics a year. I just happen to be there when he came cruising through, he was a week late from past pics. We thought he was gone, boy were we mistaken!! Be Patient and Be Safe, GOOD LUCK!!

benelliBUCK

Hunt hard from start to finish! And even harder in NOVEMBER. If you get a min to get in the woods, GO! It only takes a second for your season to turn around, don't miss him. The deer above, we would only get 2 or 3 pics a year. I just happen to be there when he came cruising through, he was a week late from past pics. We thought he was gone, boy were we mistaken!! Be Patient and Be Safe, GOOD LUCK!!

well explained, agree 100 percent

turkeyman55

rut

thank you

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
The hunt dates for the first BF Grant WMA hunt in northern Putnam County are usually dead on for the rut. This year I think it is scheduled for Nov 2nd through 4th.

I have a place in southern Putnam near Lake Sinclair. My family and I witnessed several bucks chasing while hunting our property last season Nov. 4th - 9th.