Indy today

specialk

thought it would never end.......I thought the xfin race was the best stock car race ever at indy......never thought the plates would work there but they did......reminded me of the ole sling-shot racing at Daytona....

ol bob

What went on yesterday was a disgrace I went to the first Brickyard 400 and there were more people standing that day than they had sitting yesterday if I owned Indy they wouldn't be back.

RacinNut

I watched the race yesterday, and I thought it was a good race, I always like a little action, quite a firey wreck for #78, and #14 took a wild ride, glad to see #5 back in victory circle, felt sorry for him after the race, somebody should have helped him, gave him a water and cold wet towel, I couldn't beleive the small crowd, at least they saw a good race, on to Pocono.

specialk

What went on yesterday was a disgrace I went to the first Brickyard 400 and there were more people standing that day than they had sitting yesterday if I owned Indy they wouldn't be back.

I agree, that track ain't made for stock cars.....

cam88

Thought I was watching a marathon of replays and people non stop talking... That was one of the worst races I've seen lately it didn't end till like 9:00.

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
When are we really going back to stock car racing....stands were empty...give me Bristol darlington and such

ol bob

I can't just bad mouth NASCAR the fool that came up with the idea to put grand stands on the inside of a race track should be shot then hung.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
When are we really going back to stock car racing....stands were empty...give me Bristol darlington and such

Think without some drastic change, that will never happen. The car are so technology advanced now, that it is beyond the grasp of the average fan. Go back to show room cars, do away with all the silly gimmicks, even shortening the races might help, but I think that ship sailed long ago.

red neck richie

With the rain delay and all the cautions it was barley watchable. I hated to see Chase blow up early too. I'm not a fan of Kane anybody that doesn't like breastfeeding in public is weird.