deer moving

00Beau

Saw six deer while I was checking food plots today, 5 were in food plots and one was on acorns. Between 11:30am and 12:15 pm .:fine: Food plots look great after all this rain.:clap:

cjvan

So much for the solunar charts, I thought mid afternoon was suposed to be a bust. I guess I left the woods to early. Oh well, any time high in a tree is better than none, remember, more rain acomin'

I went to a new spot today and saw 6 does. Those are actually the only deer i've seen in the woods when hunting after a total goose egg my first hunting year last year. Learned what a blow sounds like :) So today was a successful hunt in my book.

GeorgiaGlockMan

I saw the biggest deer I've ever seen live tonight with another really nice tall tined one than I'd seen before at the 10 acres that I live on. The smaller deer had a taller rack but the big boy sent me shaking. He was fat and wide every where.

When I looked at the big boy thru the trees with the binnos, I actually thought there were 2 deer standing together but only saw 2 sets of legs.

The one was an absolute hoss and had the body the size of a horse. I never knew Ga deer grew so big.

Grabbed the bow and tried to put the sneak on them and got busted by a doe at about 65 yds.

It was about 7pm and they were grazing in my field.

Going out in the morning to see if they are still around.

I am so pumped-up that I cannot stand it. Won't sleep much tonight.

GeorgiaGlockMan

No bucks seen this morning only 3 does feeding at about 50-70 yds.

Not what I was waiting for....mmmmh

Going back tonight about 6pm.