Jackson Lake Pot Tournament January 17, 2009

fishdoc

We Thank everyone who showed and braved the weather with us today.Ended up not being near as cold as I thought it would be,but still cold with some big sacks 10lb didnt even get a ck!!!
1st place Mark Hetkowski/Ed Cavender 13.41 nice sack!!
2nd place Willie Mcmullan/Ronnie Mcmullan 12.92 bf 5.36
3rd place Benji Cleary 11.09
4th place Carl Wilson/Larry Carson 10.62
Complete results and updated points will be posted soon. The cold didnt keep the weights down, hope to see you at our next event Jan 31st. Mike, GARAGE DOOR DOCTOR

anglerEd

some big sacks 10lb didnt even get a ck!!!
Seems like 2 or 3 sacks over 10# didn't get a check. Some good fishing fellas. :banana::banana::banana::banana:
Congrats to everyone who showed up instead of staying home siping coffee.

Marks500

Yeah those of you that stayed home due to the cold Missed out. Not Near as cold as everyone thought it was gonna be... It was maybe 25-30 Degrees when we started fishing. And the Fishing was pretty good. Anyways Good Job guys!

Marks500

Ok I got the Website Updated with the Full Results. Dont Forget to Register for Jan 31st.

fishdoc

Freeterd did it to us again, said hed be there, got my hopes up with some hot toddy and no showed on us again. Do you really think hes got that nice new bass boat in his avatar or is it his neigbors?????lol

anglerEd

Freeterd did it to us again, said hed be there, got my hopes up with some hot toddy and no showed on us again. Do you really think hes got that nice new bass boat in his avatar or is it his neigbors?????lol

He might know the boat owner, but he was probably trespassing when he snaped the pic.:stir: