BB Fall Classic- That's a wrap! Video is up!

bayoubetty

Thanks for the nice comments y'all. I do hope those who haven't been able to fish the series will get to next year. I hear rumors of Lifterpuller wanting to host a tournament up at Blue Ridge..so I think that is whats next on the free to fish side.. float and fly time boys and girls! I don't know a thing about that but I know who started the craze down here and he happens to be one of our sponsors too! Blue Ridge is an AWESOME lake to fish no matter what size boat you have!
:yeah:

krazywayne

Jenn I cannot wait to participate in one of these events! You are awesome! Great video!

riprap

I have never been to Blue Ridge and would show up, but I would predict a low turnout due to location. I have been wrong before though.

bayoubetty

Jenn I cannot wait to participate in one of these events! You are awesome! Great video!

Thanks, Andy! We missed having you guys there. I hope everything can come together for another catfish tourney side :cheers:
(not sure if Lake Blue Ridge has any cats in it though ;) )

The next BB tourney aside from the LP Blue Ridge will be a jon boat tourney in March :D but jon boaters should seriously consider fishing up at Blue Ridge too.. great lake for samll boats!

lifterpuller

Thanks for all you have done jenn!! In the next week or two lets start a thread for the blue ridge winter tourney!!! It's going to be a blast for Jon boaters and bass boats alike!

Webbslinger

Looks like another successful event and good to see the amount of participation involved to make it fun for all. Bayou Betty you're definitely an asset to this forum. Congrats again for putting on such a phenominal event!!!