FPG Pictures

Bill Mc

Dad burn.

Sorry I had to leave. sure looks like some good eatin and fun.

:(

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Somehow in the shuffle of resizing pictures I left a couple out!!..........Here are a couple of the Stumps smoker Loaded with a deer ham, and I do believe that is Jeff C's stuffed tenderloin, and a few trays of Pig Candy!!:bounce:

PA090615.JPG

PA090617.JPG

TNGIRL

Goodness Mitch....those pics in the smoker look awesome!!! I missed the pig candy too!!!!:cry:
I'll bet Matty's chili was fine!!!!!:cool:

bigox911

Somehow in the shuffle of resizing pictures I left a couple out!!..........Here are a couple of the Stumps smoker Loaded with a deer ham, and I do believe that is Jeff C's stuffed tenderloin, and a few trays of Pig Candy!!:bounce:

View attachment 562538

View attachment 562539

Mike is gonna love you :bounce:

He's been worried sick about finding a picture of that thing in action...

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Man, there was some good looking wimmins there!!

Should of named it the "Sand Bowl".

Mitch, you and Mike did an awesome job!!:cheers:

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Mike is gonna love you :bounce:

He's been worried sick about finding a picture of that thing in action...
He knew they were coming!!:bounce:........I Pm'd him a link when I posted the pics:D

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Wow, it's hard to believe that's been almost 7 yrs ago ??

Some of the most/best food EVER !!! Great folks too !!

Some I haven't seen since. facepalm:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Wanna do it again ???:D:cheers:

HECK YES AS I AM ALL FOR THAT !!!! I WISH THAT YOU WOULD DO THAT AGAIN AS I MET LOTS OF GREAT PEOPLE FACE TO FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME INCLUDING BBQBOSS AND ALSO SNOWHUNTER ALONG WITH SEVERAL OTHERS TOO !!!

HECK, I HAVEN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE I FIRST SAW "SNOWY" EITHER and I still miss her smiling face too !!! :love::love::love:

In fact, I just went back a few minutes ago and looked at 70 photos that I made from that fantastic FRIDAY & SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8-9, 2010. The photos brought back some great memories too.

Last edited: