Ft Stewart Success

cutty2704

It wont work after next few days . They told me that thurs morning. But do as you like im just providing the info from them

tracker12

Reservations made starting on the 4th of March. Hard to believe all those hunters and no pigs. I have a couple friends down there now and they killed one on there first day. You have to put the boots to the ground and not let them sleep.

cutty2704

Congratulations for your friend those pigs hit or miss. It helps if there's less people hunting at the same time because you're always bumping into other people at least over the last few years I've been going more and more people have showed up I put in 25.5 miles on foot total traveling and saw two pigs good luck on your trip

cutty2704

Jon s how are you hunting for 6 days what kind of permit did you buy because I wanted to do the same thing and only saw 3 Day permit did you buy two 3-day permits or one regular out of state license

Any of you Maryland fellas going to be down from the 28th-3rd? Ran into a long bow fella a few years ago from MD and we had some real good conversation. Wish I would have got his information.

BowArrow

Could not get answer on 435-8061 but did make reservations on 435-8213. Will be going down Mon. Mar. 5 and will be on site 17.

tracker12

Neil
We are heading down on the 4th and will be there all week. The guys you talked to will be there but looks like you will be gone before we get there.