IMG_1474.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,182

bany

Nice deer pic!

walkinboss01

Beautiful deer.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
That's a good looking ridge, nice pics too !!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I didn't see this thread until tonight. You have some really awesome photos of various animals here for sure. I love the details shown in these photos also.

It has been a few years since I had a piebald doe on my property with two fawns. It did not have as much white showing however as yours here. Unfortunately when hunting season rolled around, the grandson of a neighboring property owner shot the doe while her two younger offspring stood with her. I knew that I had missed seeing this doe for about a month and then I was told this above information by another close-by landowner.

I don't shoot any does on my property and certainly not a doe as beautiful as this one was BUT there is surely nothing that I could do about it. I still have some photos of that doe and fawns in my Photo Library.

Unfortunately, I do have way too many coyotes on my property and most of them look more like wolves. I also have lots of their photos over the past 7 years.

Fork Horn

Cool photos. Is that piebald on public or private?

It's on National Forest in these photos. We get photos of it regularly on both our place, which borders the National Forest, and on the National Forest itself. Been getting photos of it since last summer. We only saw three different fawns all summer on our place with this being one of them. Thought this one would have been the one that wouldn't survive since a predator could easily see it.

Fork Horn

It has been a few years since I had a piebald doe on my property with two fawns. It did not have as much white showing however as yours here. Unfortunately when hunting season rolled around, the grandson of a neighboring property owner shot the doe while her two younger offspring stood with her. I knew that I had missed seeing this doe for about a month and then I was told this above information by another close-by landowner.

I don't shoot any does on my property and certainly not a doe as beautiful as this one was BUT there is surely nothing that I could do about it. I still have some photos of that doe and fawns in my Photo Library.

I was happy to see this deer survive the season as I thought someone would shoot it due to its color as soon as they saw it. It should have some antlers in the fall and again will be lucky if it survives. I like seeing it and have told my son that he doesn't need to shoot it. We wouldn't do anything with the hide nor would we mount it so I don't think we need to kill it. I can't stop someone else from pulling the trigger if given the opportunity, but as I said, I like seeing it and wouldn't want to kill it just to say that I got it. Give it a few more years to grow and it might be a different story, but not at a year and a half old deer.

The mtn man

That little buck would make an awesome trophy for someone if it lives a couple more years. Great pictures!!