North Georgia Traditional Archery Club - March 2018 3-D Shoot

dutchman

Sunday March 4, 2018 is the date for the next shoot at the North Georgia Traditional Archery Club.
We’ll have twenty targets set in the woods for your shooting enjoyment. As usual, the targets will be placed in true-to-life hunting type presentations. We hope you’ll come and take advantage of this great shooting opportunity. No gimmicks, nothing fancy, and No Bull; just the real thing (as far as 3-D targets go) and you with your stick and string and a few arrows.

We will also have a novelty shot opportunity available up near the parking area at the practice range. We have a couple of stands for shooting at jugs (or plastic bottles) that we can call the Water Torture shot. It’s a head to head kind of shoot where you are competing against another shooter to hit your bottle. The Water Torture shooting won’t cost you anything, but if you choose to participate, please bring a gallon jug filled with water. If you want to shoot it more than once, you’ll need more water filled jugs or bottles. We just ask that folks don’t use our drinking water to shoot at. Bring whatever target bottles you want to use from home. If these instructions confuse you, it’ll be crystal clear when you come and have a look at the set up.

Shoot fees
Members - $5 each
Non-members - $10 each
Families – members with a family of three or more - $15
Non-members with families of three or more - $25
First time shooters at our club shoot for free
Lunch - $5 each

Our host for this shoot is Donnie Kinard.

You can find us at 2295 Lee Land Road, Gainesville, GA 30507. Look for our sign. Hope to see you on March 4.

Attachments

• 27972330_10215549004983100_9003806952866428202_n.jpg
    27972330_10215549004983100_9003806952866428202_n.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 235

Jake Allen

It will be a pretty good day, and allot of fun!

Ptothec

Are these targets ever available to shoot during the week? I work close by and it sure would be nice to shoot some foam at lunch!

dutchman

Are these targets ever available to shoot during the week? I work close by and it sure would be nice to shoot some foam at lunch!

No. We put them up after every shoot. If we didn't we wouldn't have any targets left.

RegularJoe

C u then.

TNGIRL

Somebody video the Water Torture shot!! I hate to miss it but scheduled to work Sun night.I haven’t made a YOF shoot yet either cause of TBG!!!! Oh well I know y’all will have fun!!!

dutchman

It promises to be a beautiful day in Gainesville, GA today. Come spend it with us.

dutchman

Good shoot yesterday. Had better than 50 shooters with a whole bunch of new faces. Beautiful weather just added to the experience. Thanks to everyone who helped with set-up and take down. Thanks to our host, Donnie Kinard for all he did. And thanks to those who came to shoot with us. All y'all made the day what it was.

bowhunterdavid

What a beautiful day, and a great shoot Sunday. I had a great time and meet some great folks. Leon at 81 years young showed me a thing are to about shooting. Thanks to our host for all ya'll did.

dm/wolfskin

Nice to meet ya, David. It was really a nice day to shoot arrows. I did hear a few arrows introducing itself to Mr. Tree.

Jake Allen

Fin shoot, great day and a really good course!
Thanks to all.