Enough of the salads & protein shakes....Beer & Burger time is nigh. Dilly, Dilly !!

Dub

Enough of the salads & protein shakes....Beer & Burger time is nigh. Dilly, Dilly !!

Long run of night shifts wrapped up yesterday morning.

Generally speaking, I tend to eat healthy on workdays. Spinach & grilled shicken breast salads, Premier Protein shakes and heaps of coffee with Splenda.

That ended yesterday. Health food on a pause for a couple days.

Nothing really fancy on these....just some jalapeños blended into the 80/20 and some Montreal Steak Seasoning on top.

My new receiver hitch step is working out really well. Thinking it'll hold a 6-pack and leave room to spare. :rofl:

Wife drove up as things were wrapping up. I asked her to hold my phone while I fired up the truck....wanted to get a sound clip of the new exhaust I did on the truck. Her comments muttered at the end are hilarious. :rofl:

Went from sounding like squirrels.........to skeert squirrels being chased by angry bumblebees.

Lean n' mean Teenage T-Rex tore this plate slap up.

Slapped together a chili-cheese-slaw dog & burger for wife.....she said, "What kind of heifer you think I am ?"...broke out a knife and cut her dog & burger in half.

Worked out perfect.....I kilt the extra halves she made. :cool:

This morning needed something to go down the hatch after coffee was enjoyed.

Hot country sausage had been simmering a while. Sliced it up and got it browned nicely.

Made a hanger omelet that had red onion, mater, cilantro, jalapeño, feta cheese and garlic inside.

Should be a good base for my planned activities today. Heading over to a buddy's house for some chilling & grilling. Wings, pork belly and whatever else we all come up with.

It's gonna be thirsty work, I imagine. Pics will be forthcoming. The guys house we are going to can sho'nuff throwdown on the grill. :cheers:

walkinboss01

Nice. My wife says the same thing daily. I'm starting to think she's serious. lol

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

MOTS

Well done. A good burger is a timeless classic!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes sir! That is about as good as it gets right there! :cool:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Mercy. Just Mercy.:cool:

naildrvr

Outstanding! That's all I got to say bout that.

Dub

Thanks guys.....have a couple fun days off work.

Chilling & grilling......and enjoying being American.