The National Championship Official Game Thread

joepuppy

You talking about those millionaire cry babies who will never play with half the heart and drive those players last night did? Yea...I'll tune right in! :yawn:

The ones that only last year were DGD's ( or whatever ya'll call them at UGA) ??? So anyone who goes pro in football is automatically a millionaire crybaby? I also disagree with you on them not playing with heart. Money doesn't have to take away your love and desire to play football.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
bet you don't say dem' boyzz don't play with heart and drive to da' face?

I pulled for go dawgs cause the are the home team
(unless GT is playin')

Question for rest of ya'll?

Are you pullin' for Da' Falcons.? :flag:

I will be pulling for the Falcons. I bet they appreciate that, with the luck I have with teams.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

MudDucker

Staff member
If Malcolm Parrish would have checked the receiver off the ball and our safety Dom. Sanders actually rotate over for the man he should be picking up in a cover 2, could be a diff outcome with their shaky kicker attempting a FG instead of the outcome we saw.

Agree, it was obvious the entire game that Parrish needed help. Looked on the play like he expected to get it and didn't.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Agree, it was obvious the entire game that Parrish needed help. Looked on the play like he expected to get it and didn't.

Yep. He even gave Sanders a :huh:.

SpotandStalk

You talking about those millionaire cry babies who will never play with half the heart and drive those players last night did? Yea...I'll tune right in! :yawn:

Those college kids are paid well too! Half those Bama boys will be kneeling next year

BornToHuntAndFish

Saw on the local metro Atlanta TV sports news that Bama beat the UGA lady gymdogs here in the same week of their NC win to add to the misery, unfortunately.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Saw on the local metro Atlanta TV sports news that Bama beat the UGA lady gymdogs here in the same week of their NC win to add to the misery, unfortunately.

Gymdogs? We gonna talk about that? We might as well talk about UGA beating Bama in BB. But we won't because we do not care about BB or Gymnastics.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Bump for old times sake

MudDucker

Staff member
Mozely. If they stack the box we go outside and throw to Wims, Hardman, Godwin, Blazevitch and Nauta. They spread out and go man coverage, Chubb/Michel/Swift toss sweep left, right and up the middle.

Bama likes to control the tempo of the game and grind you down with their overwhelming depth on both sides of the ball. We have to make plays. Otherwise they will win.

Dawgs 31-28 over the Tide.

Actually, other than our lines, we match up well in depth. Injury recoveries should repair some of our depth.

Alabama has not faced a team as balanced as Georgia.

I have a good feeling about this game. I think Georgia has some unfinished business with Bammer, but it will take a whale of a game by Georgia to win this one. Let the slobber knocking begin!