For Matthew 6

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just seeing this, can't imagine what you're dealing with. Hang in there brother.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I had no idea. Prayers for your family during this hard, hard time. God bless y'all and keep you.

I am sorry my words just can't express the feelings I am having right now, or the gratitude I have for the grace God shows us everyday. Live in that grace and mercy.

God bless

glynr329

6 I am very sorry and prayers sent. I lost my son 2 years ago and I understand what you are going through.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Matthew, please forgive me for just now sending my condolences and prayers. Mill informed me about it this morning.

May you and your family find Peace during this very difficult time.

::;

Patriot44

Banned
Every time I come into the sports forum, I think of you and your fam, 6. Still praying for yall!

Matthew6

Banned thug
Wow, as I kept reading Elfis post, I kept waiting for it to turn into a rib rubbing thing, but it never did. Obviously, I've Been Away For Awhile. Sorry For Your Loss 6. May God Comfort You
And Your Family Through These Difficult Times. You Will Be In All Of Our Prayers
she was with me just now. first time I've done much in a while.
Matthew6 , hope u and your family are doing well and all of the prayers u are receiving are helping, still praying and thinking of you all daily , God bless !
she was with me today. felt her presence on this incredible morning. I won't even try to explain it I guess it was the first time in a while that I took a couple of hours for myself but she was here with me in the surf this morning. I guess I'm coming out of it. i've been out of it at times. lotta clarity right now with the new girl coming. at the same time I'll never forget this girl nothing will ever replace her. but I'm thankful that my mental health has been restored. so that I can function and begin trying to enjoy life again. I guess you call it grace whatever word you have fot it. but I felt it this morning and im thankful for it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
she was with me just now. first time I've done much in a while.

she was with me today. felt her presence on this incredible morning. I won't even try to explain it I guess it was the first time in a while that I took a couple of hours for myself but she was here with me in the surf this morning. I guess I'm coming out of it. i've been out of it at times. lotta clarity right now with the new girl coming. at the same time I'll never forget this girl nothing will ever replace her. but I'm thankful that my mental health has been restored. so that I can function and begin trying to enjoy life again. I guess you call it grace whatever word you have fot it. but I felt it this morning and im thankful for it.

Yes, that is God's grace and I'm glad you feel it and it is healing you.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
6 I promise it will get easier, the days will get clearer. Thinking and praying for you my friend!

Call me if you need someone to cuss or yell at.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I know it is rough 6, and you got a lot of your GON brothers praying for you.

brownceluse

6 I’ve been working up in Big Canoe so I go up there several times a week checking on my crews. So I cross the Etowah river multiple times a week. Every time I do I think of you and your family and send up a Prayer for y’all. I always just pray for peace and that every minute it gets easier. God speed my friend.