Prayers Needed

Raybo1

My best friend of 25 plus years passed away last night from cancer. We hunted & fished together every chance we could. His name is Randy Parker of Columbus. He found out that he had cancer on Jan 8th. The prayers are for his family. They have been through a lot in a short amount of time.

Dirtroad Johnson

My best friend of 25 plus years passed away last night from cancer. We hunted & fished together every chance we could. His name is Randy Parker of Columbus. He found out that he had cancer on Jan 8th. The prayers are for his family. They have been through a lot in a short amount of time.

Prayers for his family & friends, A close life long friend & classmate of mine passed away this past November was a year ago of cancer a couple weeks before his 60th birthday.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
prayers sent

coveyrise

Sorry to hear about your friend. Lost my brother 2 years ago to throat cancer. He was 56. My best hunting buddy ever. Never will be the same. I will pray for your friends family and you.

Coach K

Thoughts and Prayers

Sorry to hear the sad news. Thoughts and Prayers with you and your friend's family!