How do YOU help your fellow hunter?

bear claw

bearded driveler
Dang you fellers are ruff on one another considering were all on the same team. Yall should arrange a dinner date an have some corn on the cobb.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Please save your negative comments for my
“ How do YOU hurt your fellow hunter” thread coming soon.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I wouldn't expect you to treat me any different that I would treat you. Guess we would see who could hold each other under longer?:D

I'm over the terrace now, Richie. I'd probably wallow around like a turtle till I drowned, if I slipped and fell in.

I don't do negative comments. I just cut up a little.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
All in good fun brother. :D We can disagree and have a discussion cant we?

If I survived corn and turkey decoys, I guess I can discuss anything. lol. Not many minds are ever changed. People hunt how they want usually. I guess I help younger hunters by passing on knowledge, from time spent out there. Growing stuff for wildlife.

Last edited:

ProAngler

I remove any and ALL flagging tape i see on public land....This allows hunters to practice their scouting and keeps the woods pristine and free from colored tape !!!

:rofl::rofl:

It’s insane how much flagging tape is on public land. They should Ben givingnoit littering tickets. I walked a 1 mile loop and filled my pockets with as much as they could hold at the ATLAnta track in Dawson forest.