***General Discussion Weather Thread #2 2018***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I would like to place an order for highs in the low 70s and no wind with clear blue skies for the weekend please. Thanks.

That looks like what the weather is gonna be around here this weekend. And the birds are gobbling.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I would like to place an order for highs in the low 70s and no wind with clear blue skies for the weekend please. Thanks.

Friday & Sat dry with lows in the 40's and highs in the 70's

Sunday a little damp north of the gnat line but temps remain tick and skeeter favorable.

Overall should be a fair number of thunder chickens dropped this weekend.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Watching our next favorable system for severe potential around the 31st. Currently projected dynamic parameters are lower than the system we just experienced, but it is 10 days out and conditions will change. Temperatures are projected to be much higher than this last system and no CAD effect will be in place, as projected currently, to suppress development.

Will keep watching it and updating as necessary.

OH, and can someone please resize the pics a few posts back so the page isn't blown up.:bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Turkeys were gobbling here last weekend. Our season doesn't open until April 14, though.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This is sux. Already 10" of flurries on the ground at Soco a few miles from here, and it's supposed to snow all night. Right now 28*, pouring snow, and 40mph wind gusts.

Greene728

Apparently spring has been cancelled. SMH.

And I know why. I bought a nice little aluminium bass boat about 3 weeks ago. I apologize to you all wanting gobbling birds and top water bass strikes.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Don't tempt me. :bounce: I done seen on the news where some sheriff up north has done swore out an arrest warrant on ol' Punxsutawney Phil for being a liar. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I think we should ban an Admin for not fixing the pics on this page that blew it up causing us to scroll right just to quote someone else. :D

We ain't on that page no mo. Quit your whinin'. ::ke:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Don't tempt me. :bounce: I done seen on the news where some sheriff up north has done swore out an arrest warrant on ol' Punxsutawney Phil for being a liar. :)
I just looked at the webcams from W. NC and there ain't nothing but a few patches of leftover melting snow.
We ain't on that page no mo. Quit your whinin'. ::ke:
Then why is my page blowed up? Post #235 is doing it, and it is still on this page. Idjit. :pop::bounce:

Are you a groundhog?::ke:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I just looked at the webcams from W. NC and there ain't nothing but a few patches of leftover melting snow.

Then why is my page blowed up? Post #235 is doing it, and it is still on this page. Idjit. :pop::bounce:

Are you a groundhog?::ke:

Hopefully all them patches of snow be gone soon. I'd like to see a day at least out of the 40s. Supposed to get nice weather here later this week.

And that page ended with # 250 and this page started with #251, idjit, unless you've got your stuff set up some weird way different from everybody else. :)

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Hopefully all them patches of snow be gone soon. I'd like to see a day at least out of the 40s. Supposed to get nice weather here later this week.

And that page ended with # 250 and this page started with #251, idjit, unless you've got your stuff set up some weird way different from everybody else. :)

The page I'm on starts with #233 and ends with the post you just made, #257 Idjiter. :pop:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The page I'm on starts with #233 and ends with the post you just made, #257 Idjiter. :pop:

You have some weird alternative universe GON going on, then. They are supposed to go 25 posts in logical increments, like 201-225, and do for everyone else. I bet you sure don't understand the "flop" posts in random spots on the page in the useless Billy threads. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.