Need Rear Lift and Level Advice

HighCotton

I have a 2015 F150 crewcab Lariat.

For now, I'm not interested in larger tires. The OE tires are 275/65-18 and they're fine. But I am interested in raising the rear some and then leveling the front with that.

I don't want too much wheel well showing but some is fine. I am told there is no 1 1/2 inch rear lift (block) for this truck and I'm told a 3 inch level is max for the front.

I'd like 1 to 1 1/2 higher in the back. There's 2 inches rake so this means 3 1/2 on the front to level? The shop is recommending 1 on the rear and then 2 1/2 on the front but this wouldn't put it level?

T-N-T

I'd keep an inch or so of rake on F-150 otherwise just getting in the gas hard (let alone actually loading Anything in the bed) makes the soft rearend sag and look like a dog dropping a duce

HighCotton

I'll hardly ever be hauling anything heavy except 1 or 2 times a year.

1gr8bldr

Get the manual air suspension bags. Easy install and just pump them to the point you want. Mine are remote controlled and I have a port from which my on board air compressor can pump other tires, etc. I remotely increase mine to 70lbs when hauling my skidsteer. Then back to forty for normal. The manual are cheap, like $200, and are adjustable to your liking if you have an air compressor