Buying guns at WalMart

rayjay

Timberman said:
Blame Bill Klinton and NAFTA for much of our economic ills. Get ready landowners cause of NAFTA the US is fixing to reduce the tariff on gov't subsidized lumber from 16% to less than 1%. Pine Timber wil be cheap,cheap

What kills me is that they talk about free trade and charge little to no tarrifs on imports to the US but US goods are charged high tarrifs in our trading 'partners'.

rj

dapper dan

I bought guns at Wally world, and unfortunately for me they were stolen a few months back. I couldn't find my serial numbers that i had written down at the time. So i called the wal mart and gave them the month I bought them. I got them at 2 different stores. Within an hour I received 2 phone calls, with my serial numbers. Excellent record keeping if you ask me.

orion1mdl

NOYDB said:
As if 2 billion plus Chineese don't have a few engineers that could come up with their own designs.

You want to avoid war? Buy Chineese products. When they have a middle class that values stability and doesn't want markets messed up, they will keep the leadership in line.

'round here Wally World pays more than McDees and such, more than the grocery stores. You have to compare like to like.

Well, they evidently couldn't find any of their own engineers up to the task. They were spending millions crashing missles intended for orbit into the Pacific and other places, that is until Bill sent some engineers from.....I can't remember the name of the company, but one of our finest aerospace engineering companys over there to provide them with the technology.
What a guy!!! He gives China orbit capability for ICBMs, and green lights North Koreas nuclear progrom.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
orion1mdl said:
Well, they evidently couldn't find any of their own engineers up to the task. They were spending millions crashing missles intended for orbit into the Pacific and other places, that is until Bill sent some engineers from.....I can't remember the name of the company, but one of our finest aerospace engineering companys over there to provide them with the technology.
What a guy!!! He gives China orbit capability for ICBMs, and green lights North Koreas nuclear progrom.

Hughes and Loral.

If you don't like Walmart, don't shop there. Save the money until you have enough to support the local guy.

orion1mdl

elfiii said:
Hughes and Loral.

If you don't like Walmart, don't shop there. Save the money until you have enough to support the local guy.
I'm not sure how I gave the impression that I don't like Walmart, but I have no problems with them.
In fact I bought several guns through the special order book last Christmas.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
No prob Orion. That part of my post was geared towards the folks who get a visceral reaction to the word "WalMart".

This thread has MIRV'ed and I was trying for a multi-purpose "twofer".

You are right, and as I posted the companies involved were Hughes and Loral.

buy guns

i just bought a new england 223 at Barrows guns in butler
and was in and out in less thn 20 minutes, i believe that they run the gun check by computer,, faster than wal-mart:banana:

PappyHoel

wareagle700

Wow, nice 2006 thread bump. I bet some opinions have changed since then.

btbones

It happens fairly often in the club/land for lease section. I laugh when I see " Is this still available ? " on a 6 year old lease advertisement