Colt Defender .45

Cherokee

Bought a new Colt .45 Defender and picked it up Saturday. Man this is a sweet little 45. I have run 300 rounds thru it with flawless performance. Amazed at the accuracy of the 3 inch barrel. Love this gun shoots great, excellent choice for conceal carry.

Attachments

• def2.jpg
    def2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 182
  • def1.jpg
    def1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Dub

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Bought a new Colt .45 Defender and picked it up Saturday. Man this is a sweet little 45. I have run 300 rounds thru it with flawless performance. Amazed at the accuracy of the 3 inch barrel. Love this gun shoots great, excellent choice for conceal carry.

That is my next 45 purchase! !!!!!! Been looking long and hard at them and am about ready to buy one!

Dub

Great looking Colt, Cherokee.

Your's looks mighty sexy right outa the box, man.

Mine was one of their ugly duckling models....that I ran a few months to ensure I liked it....then did some things to it to get it more the way I wanted it.

Really enjoying my Defender, too.

I forget it's there IWB in the Milt Sparks Criterion.

Runs perfect with these WC mags, too.

Cherokee

That is my next 45 purchase! !!!!!! Been looking long and hard at them and am about ready to buy one!

I think you will be happy with the purchase John. Mine right out of the box was shooting those type groups at 10 yards. Yes you can find cheaper compact .45's but a COLT is a COLT baby! Go on and buy it bro....you will love it!

Reactions: Dub