Useless Billy said he dont own no racing cheekuns # 818

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Then that trigger job I had done wasn't strong enough to pop those cheap primers. Luckily I had a magazine with some PMC and was able to get a few shots off.

Pig Predator

I pulled the spring back out today and made sure it would fire anything I put in it so I should be good to go tonight

Pig Predator

You must really like their food to drive an hour and sit an hour to wait for them to open.

Pig Predator

Had one flopping around kicking dirt on me from 20 feet away after I shot it in the head twice point-blank with a 9mm. I guess that's how pigs flip you the bird since they ain't got a birdie finger.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Pappy gots some racing cheekuns. Pappy gots one with a 413 Hemi Wedge in it... it is as red game rooster with spur guards.

Never will forget the first 62 Plymouth 413 go down the track at the Drag Strip in Albany Ga. Chevy had dominated the SS races up until then. Some of my friend laugher when they heard the car has a push button automatic trans. They quit laughing after seeing it go down the track one time.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
i would have loved to see their mouths drop open bo$$

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Mernin kiddos

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Bout ta hit da turkey woods

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hils gonna get caught shining Turkey roost of a night

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
You wanna go in the am hilsman?

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
I would but I'm gonna go to church in the morning. Thanks for the invite though

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
10-4, my son will be there with my parents, but the wife and daughter are gone so I'm gonna spend a little time in the woods.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Live PD, he got caught cheating on me at the dollar store.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Lol, I don't want to be a cop, but you know them folks got some good stories.

Pig Predator

Looked at my race chickens through the thermal and all I could see was their head and feet. I don't know if you could see turkeys or not

Status
Not open for further replies.