Easiest/toughest schedules since 2012

BuckNasty83

My point is you constantly over speak the truth and I point it out every time you do it.

And I can actually say I do it "a lot" and I wouldn't be wrong. Unlike you're "a lot" which is 3 out of 23 times.. See the difference?

And here we go with the luck talkagain. Would that be like the lucky hail mary the Vols threw to win this past season..

And I don't need to run UT into the ground. You guys are doing a fine job of it already!

Your schtick is old. Give it up. Your not proving anyone wrong, your making up a completely different point. Manipulating, that's all you do.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Your schtick is old. Give it up. Your not proving anyone wrong, your making up a completely different point. Manipulating, that's all you do.

3 out of 23..... That's your word of "a lot".. So I'm wrong and making stuff up?

That's fitting my narrative?? No.. Its fitting yours. Show me where I'm wrong...

So I'm manipulating your words?

Did you not say a lot of 3 star recruits for UT were "offered" by Bama? I showed you 3 out of 20+ and I'm manipulating?? Please show me where I'm doing that..

Please, the thread is yours.... Or did you misspeak?

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Your schtick is old. Give it up.

And the only thing that is getting old is your constant chatter about the Vols.. How the Vols are this.. How the Vols are that.. We're back.. How we are a Powerhouse in college football.. How we are going to win the East.. How Dobbs is like Tebow.. How Butch Jones is a roller coaster.. How Butch has turned the Vols back into a contender.. How we need to fire Butch Jones.. And blah.. blah... blah...

Your mouth has run none stop for over a year about how this year was the year.. You posted dozens of threads building up the Vols and how yall were going to win it all.. Then the season came. You almost lost your opener to App State. And that is when the excuses started. Predicted Miami would lose to App State instead of beating them like a drum which they did. Then it was, App State had a year to plan for the Vols.. We heard it after every week when the mighty Vols struggled. Now we hear more of your excuse's in every thread.. The Injuries.. Oh the injuries....

Do you see any of the other Vols in here making the same excuses you make? No. You wonder why? It's simple really.. They are not delusional and they are not looking thru orange glasses!

BuckNasty83

3 out of 23..... That's your word of "a lot".. So I'm wrong and making stuff up?

That's fitting my narrative?? No.. Its fitting yours. Show me where I'm wrong...

So I'm manipulating your words?

Did you not say a lot of 3 star recruits for UT were "offered" by Bama? I showed you 3 out of 20+ and I'm manipulating?? Please show me where I'm doing that..

Please, the thread is yours.... Or did you misspeak?

First of all I said Bama, OSU, FSU, and Clemson. Not just Bama and not just one year. That's you manipulating.

This is what I said

With that said they offer a lot of the 3*s we land, or offer.Along with Ohio st, clemson, fsu. You might also want to look father than the 17 class. Recruiting rankings are a joke. Pay attention to lower rated guys who don't camp. Then when UT, or similar schools offer, other schools start jumping on. Then these guys who rate the recruits start paying attention and think, hey if Dabo, Saban, Meyer want this guy, maybe we have them rated too low. If Bama offers a 3* watch his rankings jump. I've followed this a long time and pay more attention to it than those of you who are star struck

For your other idgitized post. They don't post here in the offseason much to begin with and honestly, none can stand you. You run everyone off. You bring no value here dude. Just a pathetic attitude, poor morals and values. You truly are narcissistic. I don't know what has happened in your life, or your raising, but it's like you have a drive to prove your more than what you are and everyone else is beneath you. You go way out of the way to try and get what you think is a win. If you was not a Dawg fan, you would not have this e cred that you thrive for around here. Good day, pompous idgot

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Aaaand there it is...
Name-calling and personal insults.
Has nothing to do with the argument at hand.
I guess that's how they must do it on the Tennessee Outdoor News forum!!!

BuckNasty83

Aaaand there it is...
Name-calling and personal insults.
Has nothing to do with the argument at hand.
I guess that's how they must do it on the Tennessee Outdoor News forum!!!

Oh, I've gotten my fair share of insults and name calling. It just gets ignored though

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I somewhat new here.
Just noticed your pattern in the last few Tennessee threads.
It was downright foreseeable.
Havent opened up a bunch of older stuff.
Just calling em as I see em.:cheers:

Browning Slayer

First of all I said Bama, OSU, FSU, and Clemson. Not just Bama and not just one year. That's you manipulating.

This is what I said

With that said they offer a lot of the 3*s we land, or offer.Along with Ohio st, clemson, fsu. You might also want to look father than the 17 class. Recruiting rankings are a joke. Pay attention to lower rated guys who don't camp. Then when UT, or similar schools offer, other schools start jumping on. Then these guys who rate the recruits start paying attention and think, hey if Dabo, Saban, Meyer want this guy, maybe we have them rated too low. If Bama offers a 3* watch his rankings jump. I've followed this a long time and pay more attention to it than those of you who are star struck

For your other idgitized post. They don't post here in the offseason much to begin with and honestly, none can stand you. You run everyone off. You bring no value here dude. Just a pathetic attitude, poor morals and values. You truly are narcissistic. I don't know what has happened in your life, or your raising, but it's like you have a drive to prove your more than what you are and everyone else is beneath you. You go way out of the way to try and get what you think is a win. If you was not a Dawg fan, you would not have this e cred that you thrive for around here. Good day, pompous idgot

Manipulating your words?
Hmmm..
With that said they offer a lot of the 3*s we land, or offer.

I can read just fine and you said they offer a lot.. 3 out of 23 is not a lot. Sentence building in Vol country must not be that good. "They" as being Bama and the words "a lot" meaning, a large number or amount, a great deal. When in fact "3" is not a large number or amount or a great deal of them.

You pick and choose and say "Bama recruits a lot of our 3*s" cause it makes you fell better about your dumpy program but in all reality they (Bama) sent letters to only a select few (that's 3)..

And if we want to look in the past on how many of your 3* recruits were sent letters from Bama, what do you think that number is going to be? A lot? (a large number or amount) Want to place a wager on that?

Nobody is going after your recruits. I went through each and every one of your last class's recruits and all those 3*'s were being chased by a ton of teams that ended in "State".. It's not the picture you are painting with FSU and Ohio State chasing all of those 3*'s. In reality, you've got a few 3*'s that top teams sent a letter too and only 1 made visits to one of those top teams.

You argument is based on your opinion which is looked at thru orange tinted glasses. I state facts like I always do and you just can't seem to grasp that. Why don't you, do like I do and actually take the time to go through your recruiting class and see who's being the honest one here..

BuckNasty83

Manipulating your words?
Hmmm..

I can read just fine and you said they offer a lot.. 3 out of 23 is not a lot. Sentence building in Vol country must not be that good. "They" as being Bama and the words "a lot" meaning, a large number or amount, a great deal. When in fact "3" is not a large number or amount or a great deal of them.

You pick and choose and say "Bama recruits a lot of our 3*s" cause it makes you fell better about your dumpy program but in all reality they (Bama) sent letters to only a select few (that's 3)..

And if we want to look in the past on how many of your 3* recruits were sent letters from Bama, what do you think that number is going to be? A lot? (a large number or amount) Want to place a wager on that?

Nobody is going after your recruits. I went through each and every one of your last class's recruits and all those 3*'s were being chased by a ton of teams that ended in "State".. It's not the picture you are painting with FSU and Ohio State chasing all of those 3*'s. In reality, you've got a few 3*'s that top teams sent a letter too and only 1 made visits to one of those top teams.

You argument is based on your opinion which is looked at thru orange tinted glasses. I state facts like I always do and you just can't seem to grasp that. Why don't you, do like I do and actually take the time to go through your recruiting class and see who's being the honest one here..

Your missing key words slayer. I didn't say, just Bama. I mentioned OSU, CLEMSON, FSU and other schools as in (etc) in other posts. I also said landed or OFFERED. You chose to limit it to only commitments and Bama in a single season. This gets old man. Just stop replying to my posts and trying to get your win in

Browning Slayer

Your missing key words slayer. I didn't say, just Bama. I mentioned OSU, CLEMSON, FSU and other schools as in (etc) in other posts. I also said landed or OFFERED. You chose to limit it to only commitments and Bama in a single season. This gets old man. Just stop replying to my posts and trying to get your win in

I guess you forgot this little part..

Do you even know how to read or do you just skim through stuff looking for trigger words?

BuckNasty83

I guess you forgot this little part..

Do you even know how to read or do you just skim through stuff looking for trigger words?
I can read great. I don't believe you went through,( what I originally posted). You may have looked at hard commits, but not every offer (almost 400 from 2017 alone) and looked at each of those recruits offer list. I'll serve you up a chance for your win. Go back, just during Butch Jones' time here. Of those 3* how many are from top programs? Not JUST Bama? You have tried so hard to downplay UT its hilarious. My "excuse" is very simple and easy to see. INJURIES was the cause of us failing to reach ATL.

And no one is in on our recruits? Boy that was stupid. How many have we stole from yall? Let me guess, UGA didn't want them. Did you forget we had 2 top 5 classes since Jones arrived? Again go look at the 3*'s offers. It's sure not just 3 with major program offers

BuckNasty83

Oh and that injury drum I beat. At least we have a reason. Cut and dry, the Dawgs just suck. We got lucky against Appy. By not playing our style of play. But since it was UT, they must have been trying their hardest, right? Because no major D1 team EVER comes out in week 1 playing Vanilla ball? Right. That's sarcasm incase you really don't get it.

BTW yall got lucky to beat Nichols. What's the reason behind that? Bet your willing to admit Dawgs suck.

Browning Slayer

I can read great. I don't believe you went through,( what I originally posted). You may have looked at hard commits, but not every offer (almost 400 from 2017 alone) and looked at each of those recruits offer list. I'll serve you up a chance for your win. Go back, just during Butch Jones' time here. Of those 3* how many are from top programs? Not JUST Bama? You have tried so hard to downplay UT its hilarious. My "excuse" is very simple and easy to see. INJURIES was the cause of us failing to reach ATL.

Are you really that dense? I told you I looked at last years class. Not before.. And if you don't "believe" I did, well bud, you need to learn a few things about me. Not sure why you haven't learned them yet. Stubborn or hard headed but I've schooled you plenty of times with facts vs your opinion. Where do you think the numbers I've already posted came from?

You're "a lot" is garbage and everyone else knows it. I'm not going to go back and look to prove myself right. I already did it with your last class and I was right AGAIN!. And you're "a lot" turned out to be 3 out of 23 signee's.. As far as that "win".. It's already happened. How about you go out, look up the recruits and prove me wrong! I've already done my homework as I always do.. ;)

Browning Slayer

Oh and that injury drum I beat. At least we have a reason. Cut and dry, the Dawgs just suck. We got lucky against Appy. By not playing our style of play. But since it was UT, they must have been trying their hardest, right? Because no major D1 team EVER comes out in week 1 playing Vanilla ball? Right. That's sarcasm incase you really don't get it.

BTW yall got lucky to beat Nichols. What's the reason behind that? Bet your willing to admit Dawgs suck.

How many times do I need to say that the Dawgs sucked last year.. I'll say it again.. The DAWGS SUCK!

There is only one person in here that won't admit that the Vols sucked! You're best team in over a decade and they under performed again.

And the Vols got lucky on MULTIPLE occasions last year. And finally the horse shoe lost it's charm and you fell to the Cock's and Vandy..

Oh, the injuries.. Oh, the injuries... Blah, Blah, Blah... More hot air.. Fire Butch Jones.. Keep Butch Jones.. We played Vanilla.. We had our starting running back quit the team during the season.. We had this and that... And we are still trying to come up with more excuses.. Excuses as to why we blew it.. AGAIN! Champions of Life!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BuckNasty83

Are you really that dense? I told you I looked at last years class. Not before.. And if you don't "believe" I did, well bud, you need to learn a few things about me. Not sure why you haven't learned them yet. Stubborn or hard headed but I've schooled you plenty of times with facts vs your opinion. Where do you think the numbers I've already posted came from?

You're "a lot" is garbage and everyone else knows it. I'm not going to go back and look to prove myself right. I already did it with your last class and I was right AGAIN!. And you're "a lot" turned out to be 3 out of 23 signee's.. As far as that "win".. It's already happened. How about you go out, look up the recruits and prove me wrong! I've already done my homework as I always do.. ;)

Your 3 does not stand by my op. YOU decided to make it last year's class, YOU decided to narrow it to only Bama . YOU TRY to manipulate everything I say.

Check mate

BuckNasty83

How many times do I need to say that the Dawgs sucked last year.. I'll say it again.. The DAWGS SUCK!

There is only one person in here that won't admit that the Vols sucked! You're best team in over a decade and they under performed again.

And the Vols got lucky on MULTIPLE occasions last year. And finally the horse shoe lost it's charm and you fell to the Cock's and Vandy..

Oh, the injuries.. Oh, the injuries... Blah, Blah, Blah... More hot air.. Fire Butch Jones.. Keep Butch Jones.. We played Vanilla.. We had our starting running back quit the team during the season.. We had this and that... And we are still trying to come up with more excuses.. Excuses as to why we blew it.. AGAIN! Champions of Life!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Underperformed? Underperformed? With back ups on the o line and the d was completely obliterated, but we underperformed? The sky fell out when it was Gurley, or Chubb out. But the Vols lose 16 guys, kick a starter off the team while he was injured for a failed drug test and our starting RB quit. A new DC, scheme, and 3rd string guys and guys playing out of position ain't going to cut it. If it was only, say 2-3 injuries, that would be a sorry excuse. But 8-10 guys a game is critical. And you know that

Heck, we still have 8 guys injured right now for spring practice

Browning Slayer

Your 3 does not stand by my op. YOU decided to make it last year's class, YOU decided to narrow it to only Bama . YOU TRY to manipulate everything I say.

Check mate

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Check mate? Is that what you say when you are playing "Connect 4"? Cause I know you can't play a game of chess. Too much thought is involved... Heck, my 8 year old son would school you in Chess.

And I didn't manipulate anything. If you don't want your words used against you, choose your "wording" differently.

Browning Slayer

Underperformed? Underperformed? With back ups on the o line and the d was completely obliterated, but we underperformed? The sky fell out when it was Gurley, or Chubb out. But the Vols lose 16 guys, kick a starter off the team while he was injured for a failed drug test and our starting RB quit. A new DC, scheme, and 3rd string guys and guys playing out of position ain't going to cut it. If it was only, say 2-3 injuries, that would be a sorry excuse. But 8-10 guys a game is critical. And you know that

Heck, we still have 8 guys injured right now for spring practice

So what you're trying to say is that Butch Jones is a bad coach?

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Dang elfiii was right...... a bare hook is all you need.

I love these threads. They are the gift that keeps on giving......