Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd E

In four days, the playing field will be set and the thread will be locked. Don't panic if you see the threads gone. I will get them both moved up^ to the "sub forum" tab within this forum. That is where all the contest threads will be located. The contest will start with the month of March. Pic must be snapped in March !! This means you can enter any --March-- photo taken from your t-cam any time between 03/01 1201am(one min past midnight of 02/28) and 03/31 1200am(midnight). I will set the four entry threads up. You must have your March choice of pic entered by 03/31 1200am(midnight). Make sure you post your choice in the appropriate entry thread. This is how it will flow each month. You do not have to be in any rush to check your cams, as you have ample time each month. If you do not get a good pic one month, don't worry. There are still several months out there and they encompass the different phases of game activity. That's why I set it up like this. Individual basis......almost a whole month for running cam/checking........and 10 months to have your t-cam get a picture. Please, do your best to keep your time/date stamp updated on your cam....full frame/no cropping......and reduce to 500 x 375 pixel size. Entry threads will be pics only with no comments from others. This will help the whole deal run more smoothly.

I hope you have fun !!!!

Get ready ...... cam on:fine:

Last edited:

Killdee

This will be much better for me with this format. Lots of folks signed up with all good intentions of participating in the earlier contests,get put on a team then get to busy to set and check cams for what ever reason. With gas prices up and having a month to check cams and pick your own best pic's should get more good pics posted. Also with several category's, if gas gets really high a person could at least run a set up for back yard critters and still contribute.
Good luck yall

Status
Not open for further replies.