Need a tow

chad smith

Same here guys! I'm 48 minutes from Oconee and am always willing to help in any way possible!!!
Chad smith-706-207-2411!!

riprap

I have a glitter boat and have never passed up a boater in need.

RIGSBN8R

I'm 20 from Lanier. Definitely willing to help out. Our first summer on the lake, 3 years ago, we helped or towed about 3 or 4 non-fisherman. It's dangerous being out there stranded.

Glad to see so much support.

jbp84

i live at the end of arrowhead boat ramp at lake tobesoffke if anyone needs a tow or has a dead battery give me holler
joey@4784470378

Last edited:

j_seph

Huh? Yall move from High-Falls?

Truthfully, they ran him off. Rumor has it that during the summers there were lots of mad kids around highfalls. None of the stores had any little Debbie's left.

bayoubetty

Stone Mountain is my closest. I can be on the water w/boat in 45 minutes.. got a 7.5hp so I can come grab you from the way back pretty quick.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Guys this thread is now a sticky. Please keep this on topic with only the lake and information someone could get in touch with you at.

creteus

I'm no where near a lake really, but I'm at Oconee if I'm fishing. I'll post here if I'm out there if anyone needs a tow. That is if its not me, lol

GThunter5

Sandy Springs - Bull Sluice Lake

404-three five eight -one one 33

i cant run below the dam but could help out at one of the ramps

JLClark

Chattahoochee River Assistance

From a call to launching my boat I'm 5 to 10 minutes from the Chattahoochee River and can help anyone who becomes stranded around Morgan Falls, Jones Bridge, Medlock Bridge, Abbott's Bridge, Bull Sluice Lake or any other park between Buford Dam and South of 41. If I can't help I have two other boats I can call who can. 7seven0-5two7-6zero8nine if you call and I don't answer, call back a few times so I know it's an emergency, I may have a big fish on. Be safe, the river is dangerous. I always bring a cell phone charger with me and it's not a bad idea to have one tucked away in your boat in a zip lock bag.

Lake_and_stream

I am on Carters all the time and on Blue Ridge as well.

I fish in a flats style center console with Lake and Stream Guide Service on the side.

Eric 706 669 4973

FULL_DRAW

30 min from oconee 45 from sinclair. 67eight-2four6-6two44

Sterling

10 min to Old Federal on Lanier, 15 to Balus
678eight73307eight