Who carries a few swatter rounds?

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
what is swater load abnd where do you buy? I went to acadamy in Savanah and person looked at me like i was crazy.

Swatter/slapper rounds just smaller steel shot (6/7) to put one in the ol head. plus they work real good on teal. Some WMA/refuges require you to use them 100% of the time for all game. Check out Walmart

Used 6's last year, found these, inside 30 yards, one shot to take care of a cripple, coots during youth season, 3 shots, 13 of them;)

IMG_5085.jpg

Last edited:

WOODIE13

So now the mad sluicer side comes out;) I do it too, figure they land in the decoys, they did their job.

levi5002

havent shot blindside much,they shoot good..but i prefer H.METALS... AS for my comments about guns and such i meant nothing offensive toward you....as for blindside coming out last yr this is 1/2 true...but then again i guess it's who your connected to if you gotto tested them:shoot:2010-11 season...:D

any one could have "tested" them out then, if you went to macks. they had to pallets of "test" rounds for un-connected ppl i guess.

WOODIE13

Ding-Ding:stir:

Smokey73

Banned
return,i know what you are saying.that NAT you just heard will go away soon..10,000 "5002" haters can't wrong.::gone: