• Big Jims Wing Shack Senoia,Ga

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

WinMag.300

As of right now everything...

is still a go.

WinMag.300

Time

Yall decide time, I could probably make 630, and definitely 7pm. As far as Tying I havnt found a place that will let us Tie yet. If yall have any ideas let me know. This is "our" event and "we" all need to put input in to set it up. Thanks guys!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Probably not gonna make it to this one,but y'all have fun.

WinMag.300

Will do...

take it easy david and next trip we throw together hopefully I will not be doomed by storms and power outage etc...

7pm would work better for me, but if I'm the minority I can just show up late. As for tying not sure on this, because I do not know the area well enough, Its gonna be to cold to do anything outside and I don't know of too many places that would enjoy the feather brigade we might leave behind.

kirby999

I vote for 7 pm , that will give folks that work ( :D ) a chance to get there without hurrying . Once the weather warms we could look at venue outdoors , that would give us a place to tie . We have a park with pavilion and a small pond here in Tyrone we could use and a couple of eateries that are close by . kirby

WinMag.300

Sounds

Great.

WinMag.300

So gents did we decide a definitive time? 7pm works for me, and I can get there about 10 minutes early. Either way, see everyone there. Who all looks like a definite yes for showing up.

I will be there.

kirby999

For all of you who didn't make it to either of the West Ga . meetups You're really missing out on some great flyfishing talk . These things are a hoot ; and this time , I went home with a box of flies . kirby :yeah:

WinMag.300

I agree!

Great fishing talk...with some pretty good food in between. Besides, when a lil warmer weather comes along, we plan on doing some casting and fishing! Great way to get into the sport and learn how to do things right off the bat.

It was definately and enjoyable night, though it was quite chilly as we were leaving. Lookin forward to the next meet, maybe the weather will allow us to do some tying or even fishing.