Bass Swap (Keeping the Ball Rolling)

gabreamfanatic

howdy guys i do not have to work this weekend and the girlfriend is working too. i will tie my leeches up this weekend and get them in the mail to KF.

KINGFISHER

Hey guys just waiting on a few more fellas flies to come in and I'll be sending everyone's out ASAP. Thanks to everyone that participated!

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey Kingfish! Got home tonight and my bass swap flies were in the box. They are all awesome. Can't wait to toss'em. Thanks to everyone who tied and extra thanks to the Kingfish who hosted. I know it's a lot of trouble but I appreciate it.
Brent

gabreamfanatic

i to got my flies today. man these things are to pretty to use. i mainly do target bass but with these files i may just start doing it some more the cat leach looks deadly for bass and i am afraid of using it and loosing it. great work guys.:yeah:

KINGFISHER

Good deal guys! Glad to hear some of you have received ur packages. If you're wondering about the tupperware, not all of the flies could fit in an altoid tin and I wasnt about to mess up these nice ties. Thanks to everyone that participated! We have some really good tiers on our forum.

luv2drum

I got mine today. Wow these are great! Thanks to everyone for the swap and thanks to KF for hosting. If the weather is nice this weekend, I'm gonna try some out.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got mine as well! Nicely done Y'all.:clap: Thanks for hosting KF.

KINGFISHER

Got mine. Good job guys. Caught two small bass on the Murdich Minnow Sunday.

John

Very cool! That's what I like to hear! BTW, great job on the hair spinning! Thanks to everyone that participated and I hope everyone enjoys their flies.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great swap folks! KF,ya done good Bro. OK this one will now drift on down stream. Look forward to the next one.