Attachments

• PICT0128.jpg
    PICT0128.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 940
  • PICT0092.jpg
    PICT0092.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 935

FOLES55

You need to bury a land mine cause ur facing an army of those bandits looks like, give ol SI from duck dynasty a call. He can tell you how they did it back in Nam

1gr8bldr

5 dependants on your taxes

GA DAWG

I can help yall out. Anytime after Oct 15th.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The one at the base of the tree is another coon. Probably mama. No wonder so many people see "boogers and haints and panthers" in the woods if you think thats anything other than a raccoon.

T

Attachments

• coon everyone thinks is a coyote.jpg
    coon everyone thinks is a coyote.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:

mountainraider68

The one at the base of the tree is another coon. Probably mama. No wonder so many people see "boogers and haints and panthers" in the woods if you think thats anything other than a raccoon.

I think everybodys lost there vision cause ive had my hand on plenty of yotes and coons. Theres no way thats a yote at the base of the tree??? Look at how its back legs are shaped compared to a dog or yote and how short its front legs are, and its standing! How many times have you seen a coyote whoop up on a coon?:huh: 9 times outta 10 a coon can put a hurting on a yote! So theres no way a yotes treeing 4 coons!:eek:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Have some of ya`ll ever seen a mad coon? I mean a really mad coon?

bbrock1415

Lol there is no way that is a yote. It is another coon just a bigger one than the ones on the tree. ::ke: