Tuesday night two-fer.......

Dub

Working on my wife's old car that she is selling after buying a new ride.

Using up the last of my old car care stuff on this project.....

Washed, clay bar, and then began compounding. Ran out of time.....and running low on beer. Dinner needed to be made.

The dinner plans were made with son and his girlfriend coming home for dinner, too. He'd requested pizza.

Gladly broke away from the car detailing to make an easy dinner.

Wife's white sauce pizza.....

Son & his girlfriend's pizza........

Big7

The Oracle
Best Pizza I've seen lately.

Looks almost like a Mediterranean..
With the tomatoes.

MY FAVORITE!

I want some. :clap::clap::clap:

chobrown

Man that looks good dub

Dub

Thanks, folks. I had a slice of each type.....really have to side with my son....the red sauce is my favorite.

Used Publix fresh dough and their brand of red pizza sauce. They have it going on bigtime with their dough. They even have two types....balls of dough that make a perfect sized pizza.....or the type that's been partially pre-rolled for you. Both easy to roll out after you let them sit on the counter for two hours prior.

Dub

One of the benefits of making pizza for dinner.....is that the same toppings make for great omelettes the next morning.

Last night I asked my bride what time she wanted breakfast....she said 8:00am would be good.

That gave me plenty of time to knock down some good coffee and make omelettes for us. Jalapeños, red onion, carmelized yellow onions, sweet peppers, shrooms, garlic, fresh ground pepper and Chupacabra rub.

Nailed the 8:00am turn-in time like a boss !!!!!!!!!!!

Now.....gotta get back on finishing that car. Compound & waxing.....grrrrrr.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Dub

Thanks, Pay & Hooked.

Was some good eating to end the day and start another.

Dub

Thank, gents.

I'm gonna roll these same toppings for one more meal.......our salads for tonight, lol.

Her old car is done for as far as paint. I did what I could for it....but it's shot. Her parking situation at work was not ideal.....better now, though.

Gonna top it off with gas tomorrow and call it done. The new owners will be coming to fetch it soon.

Resting for a bit and then gonna rustle up those bunny puddins.

Leftover grilled shicken to the rescue !!!!

Last edited:

Hornet22

ROMEO
He said "bunny pudding"! (Miss ya Moon.) Dub, the sig line is freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Joe was one in a million. I am a better person because of him.:cheers:

And your grub/pics are spot on, as normal:cheers:

Dub

He said "bunny pudding"! (Miss ya Moon.) Dub, the sig line is freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Joe was one in a million. I am a better person because of him.:cheers:

And your grub/pics are spot on, as normal:cheers:

Thank you, Brother.

We'll all get together one day....in this world or the next.....and raise a BLD in toast.

Latest posts