Lunch tomorrow in Winder..

bullgator

I came here to talk about some football and thought I'd entered Paymaster's Outdoor Cafe.

I'm convinced Slayer would argue with a fence post.:rofl::rofl::pop:

3 questions;

1. Was the fence post right or wrong?
2. Was the fence post a yankee?
3. Was the fence post a Vol fan?

In any of the above scenarios, the post loses. :cheers:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Says the man who thinks good BBQ is Sonny's or a McRib.:p

Try Fox Brothers(Atlanta), Community BBQ (Clairmont Rd in Decatur)or Old Hickory House(in Tucker). All good eats. OHH is my favorite. Been eating there for 45 years or so(going back to the Scott Blvd location).

SPB is good eats too. The pork is smoky. The portions are large. The beans, slaw and puddin' are top notch. The stew is weird, but it is smoky and tasty, kinda more a soup IMHO. Best BBQ between Athens and Winder.

Butt Hut sucks. Fresh Air sucks. Pulaski Heights has excellent meat, but they get a little too funky on their sides.

Hot Thomas has excellent grilled chicken(Fridays and Saturdays only), but I'm not a fan of their pork. Their beans, stew and pie are excellent.

Is Kelly's in WG the same Kelly from the home cookin' place in Loganville? Every time I'm driving through there I seem to have a trailer hooked up and there is no where to park.

The Chinese buffet in Lawrenceville has good BBQ spare ribs on the bar but they do use a commercial sauce.

Not the same owners.

I came here to talk about some football and thought I'd entered Paymaster's Outdoor Cafe.

I'm convinced Slayer would argue with a fence post.:rofl::rofl::pop:

and he would believe he won. :bounce:

3 questions;

1. Was the fence post right or wrong?
2. Was the fence post a yankee?
3. Was the fence post a Vol fan?

In any of the above scenarios, the post loses. :cheers:

I'm in a giving mood today so I'll let you ladies have a free day...:bounce::bounce:

Matthew6

Banned thug
happy Thanksgiving to all the dog nation who are afraid and scared to death to face the Crimson Tide

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I'm in a giving mood today so I'll let you ladies have a free day...:bounce::bounce:
Well,,,,,,,,,,,,Bless your heart.
happy Thanksgiving to all the dog nation who are afraid and scared to death to face the Crimson Tide

Happy Thanksgiving to all you feetsball idjits who live your glory days vicariously through a college football team. ::ke:::ke:

Y'all be safe and enjoy the feasts, cause Saturday.......

IT'S ON!!!

e1133e33d47dc66f5961df2debd6133f--alabama-crimson-tide-happy-thanksgiving.jpg