Deer #1

Allen Oliver

Back on November 3rd I was chilling at the house when Ole D-Man gave me a call. He invited me over to hunt with him the next morning. I gladly excepted the invite. Saturday morning I arrived at Dendy land. I hunted a Loc On that I hunted a couple weeks earlier. Had a big Doe come in right at first light that would not come close enough. 30 minutes later a yearling doe and MaMa decided to come have breakfast. The Doe gave me a 12 yard broadside shot and I let one fly. Fly it did, right over her back. In all I watched 9 deer that morning. I had two more yearlings come in and eat. I did shoot one of those and got poor penetration. Dendy has since sent me 2 pictures of this deer and it is fine. I climbed down at 10:00 and was looking at the blood from the one I stuck and heard a deer running my way. The deer ran in and stopped in the two path about 17 yards away from me looking away from me. I nocked a arrow and let it fly. This one found the right spot. Watched it run about 20 yards and crash. Many Thanks to Dendy for the invite and the Deer.:cheers:

Attachments

• 20171104_101648.jpg
    20171104_101648.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_3160.jpg
    IMG_3160.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 206

TNGIRL

good job!